the thread about nothing...

Just walked at graduation today. Issue is because of a ******g clerical error I'm not graduating today. I have to do 1 class to get my degree. I got the empty degree holder from the stage, never felt so empty before. I wanna go piss in that secretary cereal right now sooooo bad. :smh:

Grad school being held back to fall too. :stoneface:

had french toast for breakfast.

goatfeelsgoodman.jpg

72148_original.gif

Wow. I did not think people actually wore two different pairs of shoes. Saw some guy wearing some Concord 11's and Black/red 11's.
i did that once with the old Iverson VI when I was in like middle school for like a day.

Thought I was doing it but little did I know, I probably just started the hype beast movement :smh:

Just walked at graduation today. Issue is because of a ******g clerical error I'm not graduating today. I have to do 1 class to get my degree. I got the empty degree holder from the stage, never felt so empty before. I wanna go piss in that secretary cereal right now sooooo bad. :smh:

Grad school being held back to fall too. :stoneface:

that sucks man.

had french toast for breakfast.

goatfeelsgoodman.jpg

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/arabian/1891986/72148/72148_original.gif[/quote]

i PMed you to come over for french toast :o

Last edited:
Would it be smart to ask for two ps3 controllers? One to use, then one left on standby until the one im using finally dies so I don't have to dig deep into my pockets that day?

Haircut, check. Christmas shopping, check (minus 1 more gift to pick up Monday after work). Mall was packed, but it was more of a pain to get out of the parking lot than getting the actual shopping done. Now I have to pick a place to take my girl out to to dinner for her birthday tomorrow night.

My luck her birthday falls out right before Christmas :smh: :lol: .

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom