the thread about nothing...

no luck so far...

FcIGd.gif

no pizza party 1's for me....

-I hate people who put up those stupid meme's about the negative aspect of owing a nice pair of sneakers.  There's this one out there with two dudes chained to a pair of jordans.  Are people slaves to jordans?  Its like they put people who like nice sneakers in their own little box.  That ish really irks me.

-This dude at my job just yap's his mouth off about nothing all damn day.  Its like just **** already.   

Wore my ugg boots out
embarassed.gif
I was waiting in line for the red foams, and this dude in line as well is over dressed to pick up some sneakers.  He's gucci'd out every thing, true religion jeans, and uggs.  Then he's bragging in line about how he flew to Australia just to pic up a special edition Gucci belt.  So, you flew all the way to Australia  to pick up a belt and you waiting in line for foams? foh!!

awww yeaaaahh!

my dad is buying us  In N Out 
nthat.gif

awww yeaaaahh!

my dad is buying us  In N Out 
nthat.gif
I keep forgetting you on the left coast. I keep thinking you life in FL. Screw you guys and your In N Out. yes I'm jealous 
laugh.gif
Screw In N Out?
Raspberry lemonade  Iced Tea 
smokin.gif
Fixed

Was supposed to go eat pizza n drink beer with my sis, but the pizza place was closed. Oh well, my kuzn's having a going away party tomorrow n her homegirl with big, beautiful "eyes" is feelin' me. So yambz are a possibility.

Chicken caldo 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

-I hate people who put up those stupid meme's about the negative aspect of owing a nice pair of sneakers.  There's this one out there with two dudes chained to a pair of jordans.  Are people slaves to jordans?  Its like they put people who like nice sneakers in their own little box.  That ish really irks me.

-This dude at my job just yap's his mouth off about nothing all damn day.  Its like just **** already.   

:lol: post some of those memes in TAN plz !

Who does this tho?

Pretty annoyed that my Flyknit Trainers have yet to arrive. Dude said he sent it out the morning of Christmas eve and that it would arrive by Friday. Well, after searching high and low, NOTHING. Messaged the dude and am waiting to hear back.
mad.gif

Oh yeah, the raffle system for shoes is stupid and the RSVP system for Nike SF is dumb. DM immediately and still nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom