the thread about nothing...

I remember when i could get almost any shoe here in D.R. good times...
Where in D.R? :nerd: I got fam that works in a Hollister/A&F factory, they get shirts all the time.

On another note, I keep hearing these knocks during the night, and I told my mom. She hears it too, along with my dad, and even my brother. Weird thing is my dog doesn't bark, so we think whatever the hell it is, isn't bad. My mom thinks it might be her biological father who passed away this month.

Hood boogers = Walmart

Sexy women = target / whole foods
hood boogers? 
roll.gif

i forgot about these shoees then i go on ig and see @bay1591  with his purr. why you doing dis to me 
ohwell.gif

Where in D.R? :nerd: I got fam that works in a Hollister/A&F factory, they get shirts all the time.

On another note, I keep hearing these knocks during the night, and I told my mom. She hears it too, along with my dad, and even my brother. Weird thing is my dog doesn't bark, so we think whatever the hell it is, isn't bad. My mom thinks it might be her biological father who passed away this month.

Creepy as hell :lol:
Tell me about it fam.

Last edited:
la capital.

Los Jordan's
tu sabes. lol
I'm thinking of checking a few stores next week to see if i can find them.. Wishful thinking i know. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom