the thread about nothing...

rip to uncle phil..........u was the man playa i spent hell of nights waching u and will,,,,honestly in my top 3 of favorite shows......

Koudz you play too much lol :smokin :smokin :smokin
There were more lol
Lol that gif. is soooo disrespectful lol :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. listenin to drakes we made it !!! feelin so bossy lol

Happy New Years Brothers !!!

Rest In Peace Uncle Phil :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- Much Luv, Stay Freshhh !! .. we made it :: drake voice :: lol :smokin :smokin #koudieluvvvvv :pimp:

....wait wut? :rofl:

he does that alot :wink: .. that boy crazyyy lol :smokin :smokin - stay freshhh :pimp: :pimp:

@Koudie that's why I love it, nothing more disrespectful than that right there. You heard the MigosxDrake remix of we made it?

Bout to check it now.. im listenin to there trophies remix !! i usually dont mess with them but :smokin :smokin .. we made it is next !!!

- Stay Freshhh !!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
@Koudie that's what I meant lol I got trophies and we made it confused.Quavo on the hook is :x :pimp:

Eh try it.

I've stuck Military 4s, Safari AM 1s, Heineken SBs all in the washing machine with no problems.
What temp should the water be?
@Moe you gonna have me listening to Soul Tape 2 That track is
pimp.gif
That whole tape is 
pimp.gif

Boutta listen to ST3

EDIT:

New Year new avy

@imvictor  Damn, that show is my ****, but Shameless starts in a couple weeks so that will suffice. Them two Mexican broads that were mad about not being in the talent show doe 
devil.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 I know

That's so greasy. No damns were given. My man turned and walked like "YUP!" 
laugh.gif

You're welcome

You obviously have a different POV. I'm mostly satisfied. I won't totally stop but my slowdown is turning into a break. I won't even begin to try and decipher the meaning behind that second gif tho. Kinda extra.
roll.gif

only one of the funniest tv shows on comedy central

Whoever repped that Shin Chan pic....you're a pervert 
laugh.gif

@OneSickRetro   I figured that's where it was from, and "octagon pizza"? I don't want to step into that octagon.

Man that Octagon pizza looks gross.

Reminds me of the time I went on a Totinos binge,

and ate nothing but Totinos pizzas for 3 days breakfast,lunch,and dinner.

Back
Top Bottom