the thread about nothing...

when this luxury rap bubble burst i'll be so happy chillin in some nike sweats and affordable sneakers....

these rappers have broke *** ****** wearin gucci and leather pants on the metro bus for no reason.
laugh.gif

I remember the old rap...when no one gave a crap and was happy in some levi's and a nike hoodie.

the good old days.

the way some people dress today is just mad sus 

Last edited:

when this luxury rap bubble burst i'll be so happy chillin in some nike sweats and affordable sneakers....

these rappers have broke *** ****** wearin gucci and leather pants on the metro bus for no reason.
I remember when I worked in this high end mall, their used to be this guy that would take the bus to the mall everyday dipped in Gucci / Louie to walk around the mall / hangout
laugh.gif
mean.gif
some people literally think that their life is a music video....

not errbody can be beh.
mean.gif

Im on the west coast still havent slept and yall talmbout going to work lol.

Just got back from da strip club had a great time.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 Haven't been to the titty bar since like March
Everything went well this morning and we are expecting a little girl.
happy.gif
Congrats

Jazmine>every name the other TANFam gave
Man haven't had totinos in forever
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Red Baron though
smokin.gif
Digiorno's Supreme>>
People line up in anticipation to buy "drugs", buyers behaved "responsibly and with great accountability".

People line up in anticipation to buy Jordans, chaos ensues.

Things that make you say, "Hmmmmm"
Drugs? More like Mmmmmm
gas >>

we don't say loud anymore.
I still say "tree"

I hate when men call their sons baby! Was just at CVS, lil dude atleast 11 was freaking out cause he wanted ice cream. Dad said not right now its too early we'll go after lunch baby.
mean.gif
Maybe its cause Ive never had a pops so I dont understand that father/son bond..but once lil dude starts walking his father has to stop calling him baby. Moms however, Im cool with it.
But you'll always be your parents' baby, right? I don't think that's gender specific. Would it have been better if he said baby boy instead of just baby? Idk, food for thought.
My pops never called any of us baby
laugh.gif
Pops still calls me "Kiddo" sometimes 
mean.gif

Nah, forreal, this trap **** has to stop. Srs.
There's only 2 ways out tho

laugh.gif

that's cute

-13 °F here

with the wind and everything, it feels like -36 °F
It's 77 out here 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I remember the old rap...when no one gave a crap and was happy in some levi's and a nike hoodie.

the good old days.

the way some people dress today is just mad sus 
Wait Levi's ain't poppin' no Moe?

Boutta make some struggle spaghetti, but I need more sauce. Anyone know how to make spaghetti sauce outta tomato sauce?

Got a dam raccoon chillin in my driveway since this morning and its still there. Big ol fat one to. Threw chit at it and still wont leave. What shoukd i do

bruh where do you find all these gifs
laugh.gif
. do you have a folder labeled 'dog gifs'
nerd.gif

citizen_cane.gif

I remember when I worked in this high end mall, their used to be this guy that would take the bus to the mall everyday dipped in Gucci / Louie to walk around the mall / hangout
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

what do u meam goon pics? Elaborate please cat papi
embarassed.gif

Got a dam raccoon chillin in my driveway since this morning and its still there. Big ol fat one to. Threw chit at it and still wont leave. What shoukd i do
DqDS9Np.gif

would eat then spoon
embarassed.gif

He's already won seeing how your inside crying on the Internet, Midas whale move out and leave him the keys.

Or you can man up, wipe your lip
Gloss off and shut off the drake and go do work.

Your choice.
Spongebob_20Dead_small.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom