grin.gif
You ain't old enough to hate.

Go eat some glue.
mad.gif
 i don't give a **** i like glue anyways

BdBvFswCQAA588J.jpg
Wingstop  
embarassed.gif

How @bilboshmangins  gonna tell me I'm smooth with the ladies and hit me with some Hitch ********? 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

@Marco23  marking his food 
laugh.gif
. I'd eat it just off the strength. Writing DO NOT EAT on your food makes people want to eat it more. Reminds me of a story at work one day. This dude brought Thanksgiving food for lunch the day after Thanksgiving. He went to go eat it, and someone ate his plate. He was gonna cry. His sister worked there at the time and SHE started pressing people and not him 
mean.gif
. Dude was 22 at the time.

that doesn't mean he can't post in here no more :\  

i hate most of you but i still post >D

You ain't old enough to hate.

Go eat some glue.
>:  i don't give a **** i like glue anyways

BdBvFswCQAA588J.jpg

How @bilboshmangins
 gonna tell me I'm smooth with the ladies and hit me with some Hitch ********? :smh: :lol:

@Marco23
 marking his food :lol: . I'd eat it just off the strength. Writing DO NOT EAT on your food makes people want to eat it more. Reminds me of a story at work one day. This dude brought Thanksgiving food for lunch the day after Thanksgiving. He went to go eat it, and someone ate his plate. He was gonna cry. His sister worked there at the time and SHE started pressing people and not him :smh: . Dude was 22 at the time.
:rofl:

How @bilboshmangins
 gonna tell me I'm smooth with the ladies and hit me with some Hitch ********? :smh: :lol:

@Marco23
 marking his food :lol: . I'd eat it just off the strength. Writing DO NOT EAT on your food makes people want to eat it more. Reminds me of a story at work one day. This dude brought Thanksgiving food for lunch the day after Thanksgiving. He went to go eat it, and someone ate his plate. He was gonna cry. His sister worked there at the time and SHE started pressing people and not him :smh: . Dude was 22 at the time.

men :lol: :smh:

I hope the new paranormal activity movie is good.
embarassed.gif
Why are you even wasting your time and money? The first one was garbage and I said never again. That's the only one I saw.

How @bilboshmangins
 gonna tell me I'm smooth with the ladies and hit me with some Hitch ********? 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

@Marco23
 marking his food 
laugh.gif
. I'd eat it just off the strength. Writing DO NOT EAT on your food makes people want to eat it more. Reminds me of a story at work one day. This dude brought Thanksgiving food for lunch the day after Thanksgiving. He went to go eat it, and someone ate his plate. He was gonna cry. His sister worked there at the time and SHE started pressing people and not him 
mean.gif
men
laugh.gif
mean.gif

How @bilboshmangins

@Marco23

men :lol: :smh:
[/quote] I'm starting to think she hates the male species? :lol:

How @bilboshmangins
 gonna tell me I'm smooth with the ladies and hit me with some Hitch ********? 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

@Marco23
 marking his food 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
men
laugh.gif
mean.gif
you like hard men or soft men?

a lover or a fighter?

Back
Top Bottom