the thread about nothing...

How much you make if you don't mind me asking ? :nerd:
$16.88. But since I'm on midnight(our work week is sun-thur) all of sunday is considered double time. Constant ot though. What sucks about the clue collar life. Without ot I'm not breaking 40k. With ot I'm just under 50k.

$16.88. But since I'm on midnight(our work week is sun-thur) all of sunday is considered double time. Constant ot though. What sucks about the clue collar life. Without ot I'm not breaking 40k. With ot I'm just under 50k.

Blue collar life though :smokin

Your unionized I assume ?

What's your pay cap ?

Their opening 3 ports not too far from me ( northern NJ )

One of my dudes was talking to me about
Becoming a longshoremen.

I enjoy the blue collar life, that office thing isn't for me.

Might look into if law enforcement doesn't pan out.

Minus it being freezing out...oddly in a good mood.

Thoughts for the morning:

I kinda like the melo m10s look like great balling shoes
i need to go to a concert soon...having withdraw
got to stay on this "save money" train since i need a computer and can't be wasting money on clothes/shoes

Female issues: kinda like my good friends little sister...my good friend is a girl...she likes me...but i like her sister....who i made out with on the low at new years :wow:. Supposed to have a date this week with a hipster chick but when we met i was pretty drunk...so i sort of don't really recall how attractive she was. Im confident my friend that just broke up with her bf wants to rape me....sending all sorts of creepy texts about "what she wants to do to me".... no thanks

Mini-vent/rant

I came to the realization that I was lonely last night, I was having a conversation with a female and it dawned on me, but I'm also lonely cause I choose to be. My last relationship sorta messed me up but it's not that, it's also that my life is in disarray that I couldn't fathom being with someone. I talk to females obviously but I eventually cut them off or keep them at a distance.

*shrug*

bruh....same exact way....every chick i talk to...i am over it as soon as i find out they are interested....idk why...

Their opening 3 ports not too far from me ( northern NJ )

One of my dudes was talking to me about
Becoming a longshoremen.

I enjoy the blue collar life, that office thing isn't for me.

Might look into if law enforcement doesn't pan out.
that sounds cool. Definitely wouldn't be boring.

that was mindset before i started. I mean its not bad. Just not me. Cant complain though. Especially for just having a high school diploma. Road I chose, I guess.

Today started off poorly, My car is low on coolant so my heat wouldnt work. What an awesome thing to happen on the coldest day in 30 years.

7 degrees in DC

Last night I had a dream that me and S_Universal were going to a Skins Eagles game and we were tailgating

Also it was my birthday and everyone was giving my brother awesome gifts lol

Pretty random

It's obviously brick. Today didn't start off well for me. My second bus didn't come. Waited 30 min for it then had to reroute 
indifferent.gif
. Get to work and get my bagel, two buses were there at the end stop 
indifferent.gif
. Like, where the **** were you buses 40 min ago. Got to work 45 min later than usual. I have to go out today. Tuesday can EAD.

My coffee that I have in my mug also spilled out in my bag. Coffee grounds all over the plastic bag 
indifferent.gif

It's obviously brick. Today didn't start off well for me. My second bus didn't come. Waited 30 min for it then had to reroute 
indifferent.gif
. Get to work and get my bagel, two buses were there at the end stop 
indifferent.gif
. Like, where the **** were you buses 40 min ago. Got to work 45 min later than usual. I have to go out today. Tuesday can EAD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
EAD
roll.gif

Hopefully it gets better bro
I guess reading it like that it does look kinda funny. It's not that bad, but who likes to start the day slightly irritated? I miss driving to work 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom