the thread about nothing...

Man I though this was the one after I seen that vault on a 20$ ticket to win all 20 prizes.

owell pocket an easy 230. Ticket won me 250 but cost 20$

Last edited:
Where did the whole NT denim joke come from? Lol

Funniest one I’ve seen was a guy wearing the white son of a gloves and someone saying “Shawn Michaels isn’t defending the belt tonight” Lol

Last edited:
The people still haven't told me about my apt :stoneface: my parents told me that they're probably racist and I kind of believe them :lol: :smh:
I have good *** credit, just give me my **** :stoneface:

This MF on craigslist put up a season pass to Gore/Whiteface (ski mountains) in November for $530... Still has it so I emailed and asked what his price would be since 6 weeks have already gone by and this mog says $550. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

SON HOW THE PRICE GO UP ?!!?!!?

Grabbed a mophie juicepack helium for my Iphone 5. Anyone have experience with this gadget? I am hoping not to have charge throughout the day if I can't be in car or plugged into a wall or computer.

This MF on craigslist put up a season pass to Gore/Whiteface (ski mountains) in November for $530... Still has it so I emailed and asked what his price would be since 6 weeks have already gone by and this mog says $550. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

SON HOW THE PRICE GO UP ?!!?!!?
Inflation papi
smokin.gif

All that cold and crisp snow
smokin.gif

I always
laugh.gif
at "mog"
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I said bruh its a non holiday pass with 2 holiday weekends coming up soon with less time to use it than there was when ya listed, b.
indifferent.gif

just woke up, damn ever since new years my sleeping schedule has been messed up 
mean.gif

being sick yesterday didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom