the thread about nothing...

need to get out of this funk, here you go bros.
RQaEk.gif

Hit up an old friend for the first time in 2 years. Trying to bury the hatchet with some people...I don't want to have hate in my heart as I get older. That just makes **** worse.

I shouldn't have left my girl. I'd rather be angry and together than
sad and alone. 
:smh:

@Rusty Shackelford you're acting like you'll never have a girlfriend ever again :lol: just calm down it's not that serious
this.

I didn't follow your gf saga that much, but it seems like you were together for 3 weeks, had sex 2 or 3 times, broke up and now that's the only thing on your mind. I think you should take this time and look back and reflect on your feelings and yourself. Being angry and together is not worth it, especially if you want to use the girl for her "box". Sex isn't the end all and be all of being in a relationship. But it's your life tho. Live long and prosper

I shouldn't have left my girl. I'd rather be angry and together than
sad and alone.

nah.
TAN and their ex problems...youll bounce back rusty...there is another option called being single and happy, trust

lone survivor is a great movie
It was pretty good...i was surprisingly entertained through the whole movie

Had sushi happy hour yesterday at RA in bmore.....man that was delicious.

Last edited:
Hot 97 always plays the same 4 songs :smh:

I never listen to Hot 97 anymore, If you have TuneIn Radio on your phone you can listen to better stations,

If you like the Golden era of HipHop \ Rnb and throwback joints then listen to Blazin 98.5 based in Bmore

So your boys crush/girl/whatever hit you up to hang out? :nerd:

Just you guise? :nerd:

No my boy hit me up to go out :lol: Gonna be a "guys night" i dont' mess with my dude's ex's. Ain't got time for all that drama

Friday is date with this hipster chick that i met like two weeks ago....saturday is "guys night" then soccer game on sunday

Last edited:
damb, does everything sell out on ndc nowadays.. some boots dropped that i was thinking about getting, but them things were gone with in minutes
sick.gif

Last edited:
It's the "culture". Nothing is safe anymore. Shoes, hats, bookbags, keychains. Anything is stamped limited or tweeted by hype beast it's game over. :x

Back
Top Bottom