the thread about nothing...

going to harolds soon

my body gonna be ready

Damn son, if only I was in jerz I'd mess with you. I miss harolds. Get a slice of chocolate cake too, lol.

im going to bmore on tuesday. you got anything around that area thats good?

any of yall remember this home made bootcut technique to fit jeans around your timberlands?
i havent seen anyone do this in mad long.

:lol: I remember that. Never saw them re-hemmed like that though.

When did it become cool for everyone to take shots at NY

Bloombergs fault ?

Anyone in So Cal (LA specifically) know why the sun is blood red this morning? Looks awesome btw. :pimp:

Dat pollution :smokin

Just went to sign a paper to drop out of school. No more worries about exams, ... and I can focus solely on my healing proces.
Will start again in september but until then I need this time to get back to my old self both physically and mentally.

Sounds like you made the right decision. Best of luck with your recovery.

Homeboy in the stall beside me is struggling.

TMI :x

:rofl:g is this real or from a prank show or something ?

5 layer fiesta dip with chips from trader joe's for lunch. Angus party!

:smokin That stuff is fire !

macklemore is gonna win best rap album at the grammys.

I heard he just won the Roger Klotz look-a-like award

just-girly-things-22.jpg
just-girly-things-23.jpg

just-girly-things-7.jpg
just-girly-things-13.jpg
just-girly-things-3.jpg
just-girly-things-11.jpg
just-girly-things-10.jpg
just-girly-things-5.jpg
just-girly-things-8.jpg
just-girly-things-2.jpg
just-girly-things-0.jpg
just-girly-things-19.jpg
just-girly-things-16.jpg
just-girly-things-15.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

e5c58b415523de26ee8a4252d1fd868e.png

Range of sculptures from Jason Freeny explores the bones, muscle and flesh inside the likes of Barbie, Care Bears and LEGO Minifigures

While many believe the entrails of most toys features cotton, plastic and or small Russian dolls, artist Jason Freeny has other ideas.

Freeny has created a range of sculptures of iconic toys demonstrating what they would look like with muscle, bones, guts and tissue.

"Usually I just let the shape of the toy dictate it's inner anatomy shape," Freeny toldio9.

"Sometimes I will research the specific animal it is based on, although mostly it is a morphed human anatomy seeing as most characters stand upright."

LEGO, My Little Pony, a Care Bear and Barbie have all been on Freeny's operating table.

Take a look at some below, or check out Freeny's entire portfolio here.

anatomy%201.jpg

anatomy%202.jpg

anatomy%203.jpg

anatomy%204.jpg
anatomy%205.jpg

anatomy%206.jpg

anatomy%207.jpg

anatomy%208.jpg

**** looking out @Crazy EBW  for those youtube suggestions. I was checking them out. He wasn't too bad. His performance reviews were better than retro reviews. And I have an HD camera built into my laptop which can serve me just fine to start out with. Everything would be clear.

@Marco23  not stuart littles. I can see how people could sort of forget The Littles, it was one of the last cartoons to come on Saturday mornings after you pretty  much watched your favorite shows.

@GrizzlyAnimal  I'm out to Maui

Those figurines are dope

Last edited:
I'm such a sucker for that kind of stuff. I still want to buy an anatomically correct skeleton to have in my crib

Back
Top Bottom