the thread about nothing...

pimp.gif

Everyone needs to get a copy of their credit report from all three credit bureaus.

It's free at annualcreditreport.com

Rewat hed the dark knight randomly twice this week. Might be my favorite movie ever. First off, im a reclusive dude myself. Like to keep to myself most of the time and I love the nighttime. The themes of batman ring dear to my heart , the battle against fear, the fight for justice ina seemingly cold world, dedicating life to a higher ideal. Other than my shared values in the character, cinematically it was an experience. Storyline was amazing,cinematography Was breathtaking. A little action, a little romance, but the brilliant acting set it off. Christopher nolan created a world that felt real. Much more than a superhero movie IMO, it was epic. The most likeable character was the villain. Great script filled with insights on good vs evil And the pursuit of your own truth. Gems like : "this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object" and "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain"

Rewat hed the dark knight randomly twice this week. Might be my favorite movie ever. First off, im a reclusive dude myself. Like to keep to myself most of the time and I love the nighttime. The themes of batman ring dear to my heart , the battle against fear, the fight for justice ina seemingly cold world, dedicating life to a higher ideal. Other than my shared values in the character, cinematically it was an experience. Storyline was amazing,cinematography Was breathtaking. A little action, a little romance, but the brilliant acting set it off. Christopher nolan created a world that felt real. Much more than a superhero movie IMO, it was epic. The most likeable character was the villain. Great script filled with insights on good vs evil And the pursuit of your own truth. Gems like : "this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object" and "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain"
I feel the same way. Second time I left the theater like :D because it wasn't just an initial knee jerk reaction. It's hands down my favorite movie I've ever seen.

[COLOR=#red]when 1st seen the video, was mind blown....voice did not match the female at all....lol[/COLOR]

I feel like the Buy/Sell forum has gone down hill since the move.. it's too cluttered with single items... what a shame. the old NT B/S forum was the best.. this one just resembles a ghetto ISS format. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom