the thread about nothing...

images
tumblr_m4szxtZHyZ1qgt8l8.gif
Snape-walks-away.gif

can somebody make me a gif when homies pulls out in a infiniti poppin his gat pleeeeeeease. will give all reps for the rest of the month :nerd:

Its unreal. I played with a modder on my team two games ago. Had the auto aim snipe. The other team had the nerve to get mad at me because I didnt purposely try to throw the game:lol:
I throw the game if there's a modder on my team. Since yesterday I started pulling IPs so modders are gonna go offline no matter what team they're on tbh.

Faded. Haven't slept in 22 hours. Insomnia sucks. I love beer. I drink 12 beer, 1 beers at a time. I'm feeling too good. If I won the lotto I'm buying more drink n dying in a month after ODing on life. TAN would be in the will. I want more beer. Buy me beer.

Beer.

what's the point if you have to cheat.....
Ranks in Halo are super serious business to people. I've gotten so used to it now that I dont even care anymore. 

Its unreal. I played with a modder on my team two games ago. Had the auto aim snipe. The other team had the nerve to get mad at me because I didnt purposely try to throw the game:lol:
I throw the game if there's a modder on my team. Since yesterday I started pulling IPs so modders are gonna go offline no matter what team they're on tbh.
Yeah IDK what happened, but if I play for a while I'm gonna run into one. Its funny to hear people still get mad over it like this game isnt 7 years old.

Can you believe its been 7 years though

Back
Top Bottom