the thread about nothing...

I have the '00 shrugs.
nthat.gif

Nice white spacejams
smokin.gif
Nah... that would be these....

....or are those the white Gammas? Either way that got dat legit Marco blue sole
tongue.gif

dem is legit. white gammas 
nthat.gif

Nicknames for most products in general piss me off.... Bubble or Box Chevy :x

Like wtf ? That describes every car from a certain decade and half the time they're talking about a Buick or Olds

dankenstien88 dankenstien88 but you dont know my size. if they are too big ill wear 3 pairs of socks. my mailbox is ready :nerd: . please ship overnight :nerd: . PM me tracking info :nerd: .

Nicknames for most products in general piss me off.... Bubble or Box Chevy
sick.gif

Like wtf ? That describes every car from a certain decade and half the time they're talking about a Buick or Olds
This.

Saw a dude walking a goat on the street last week. Srs.

This.

Probably an Urban farmer using it for milk.

I had a neighbor with a goat... she would walk it around the block just like a dog.

My other neighbors had a chickencoupe :lol:

Nicknames for most products in general piss me off.... Bubble or Box Chevy
sick.gif

This.

I had a neighbor with a goat... she would walk it around the block just like a dog.

My other neighbors had a chickencoupe
laugh.gif
probably, he was walking next to a chick that was walking her dog

This.

My other neighbors had a chickencoupe :lol:
probably, he was walking next to a chick that was walking her dog

:lol: Yeah, its a hell of a trip the first time you see it.

anybody ever dispute a paypal fraud claim.  Bought a shirt as a presale.  About a month and a half later I didn't hear any info about it.  Emailed seller, gave him info, never returned my email.  Week later emailed him back about the status.  He claimed he couldnt find my order and he felt like I was trying to rob him of his shirt and since my money wasn't a big deal he'd refund me.  Week later no refund.

Back
Top Bottom