the thread about nothing...

Might have to switch to Firefox permanently for Niketalk browsing purposes.

Not having to deal with the ads that compress the first few posts of each page is muy bueno.
go chrome with ABP my friend. much lighter and faster overall. just switched from firefox a couple weeks ago.

at first i was 
grin.gif
 about chrome when it first released but they've addressed a lot of their problems. 

:lol:
_ paying for her sets :x :x :x
I'm still mad I got banned over this broad :lol:

I think we both got banned on the OTHER site cause I quoted that pic.

I PM'd Meth when I got white screened, he said it wasn't even the pic. it was cuz of the people asking for PMs to the board I was talking about that had the good pics x me hinting I hit someone's inbox with a link x derailment of the thread.

asking for and providing PMs to material not allowed on the site is a violation. but I guess if people don't ask and just send PMs it eliminates that risk *shrug*

About to leave work early and hit the beach.....Heads Ocean City....Tails VA Beach.

Ocean City. Va Beach sucks :smh:

I PM'd Meth when I got white screened, he said it wasn't even the pic. it was cuz of the people asking for PMs to the board I was talking about that had the good pics x me hinting I hit someone's inbox with a link x derailment of the thread.
asking for and providing PMs to material not allowed on the site is a violation. but I guess if people don't ask and just send PMs it eliminates that risk *shrug*

damn. I didn't even ask for it cause I know all of her links cause.... I'm lowkey stalking her. I gotta chill.

^^

Under recent Niketalk activity? It shows updated threads that you have posted in. I think there is email notification too? I'm guessing your more asking about an instant messenger type notification like its suppose to flash or something, that I don't know of.

Hitting up Cedar Point next week. Any roller coaster suggestions? I got 1 hour early admission.

yea waaaaaaaaaaay too easy cause she's got her real name and **** out there. You can FIND her if we tried but I'm not going that far

Whaaaaaa? VA Beach is straight...all depends what your going there for I guess. It has been getting revamped over the last 7 years or so.

Ocean City has a nice boardwalk and that Dumsers ice cream is on point. Water is always colder up there in MD and has more shells/rocks.

Whaaaaaa? VA Beach is straight...all depends what your going there for I guess. It has been getting revamped over the last 7 years or so.

Ocean City has a nice boardwalk and that Dumsers ice cream is on point. Water is always colder up there in MD and has more shells/rocks.

very true. I can say I do love Lynnhaven Mall, probably my favorite mall I've been to. and the aquarium is a great spot to hit. OC just seems way cleaner to me :lol: plus dem crab cakes! lord.

my dude said the garage too :wow: :lol:

As soon as I throw on a tee and get ready to head to the cout here comes a ******g tropical storm out of nowhere >: >: >:
Swear I HATE Florida :smh:

Back
Top Bottom