the thread about nothing...

El perro, el perro, es mi corazón, el gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
Cilantro es cantante, Cilantro es muy famoso, Cilantro es el hombre con el queso del diablo.
El perro, el perro, nunca sin razón, el gato, el gato, el gato es obsceno. Cilantro es caliente, Cilantro es cariñoso

cilantro-roger-o.gif

My mom is currently going through chemotherapy (breast cancer) and I saw her bald for the first time today.

I know that's just because of the therapy and it will grow back. She also has hats she wears and wigs, but man I was stunned.

It really hit me man :smh: :frown:

Yeah that's always a challenge even if you're expecting it.

My dad never went fully bald, but he was losing his hair so he just buzzed it all off and it was a shock for sure.

I am man. It just caught me off guard I honestly don't think she wanted me to see her like that, but I can't be selfish. This is about her, and I am there for her at all times.

My mom is currently going through chemotherapy (breast cancer) and I saw her bald for the first time today.

I know that's just because of the therapy and it will grow back. She also has hats she wears and wigs, but man I was stunned.

Stay strong homie. Mom dukes just found some cancer cells near her breast area last week. I'll be shaving my head with her if it is indeed cancer

It really hit me man
mean.gif
frown.gif
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that. Stay strong; you and your mom will be in my thoughts

Sorry @NobleKane  was a **** to you today, you ain't deserve that 
mean.gif

Stay strong homie. Mom dukes just found some cancer cells near her breast area last week. I'll be shaving my head with her if it is indeed cancer

appreciate it homie, and I actually am rocking the buzz cut :pimp:

I wish your mom the best homie.

thanks man appreciate it :pimp:
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that. Stay strong; you and your mom will be in my thoughts

Sorry @NobleKane
 was a **** to you today, you ain't deserve that :smh:  

Haha I didn't even notice. Cleveland and Ohio State gets dissed all the time on here. I'm just used to it :lol: .

It's all good.

Last edited:

It really hit me man
mean.gif
frown.gif

It really hit me man
mean.gif
frown.gif
KKUF cancer man! Hope for the best for both of your moms. My Pops was diagnosed last year n my Gramma passed in December from it. Also lost 3 aunts in the last 2 years from it. Be strong tho, your strength goes a long way.

stay strong bro, she will beat this

Shut up jj twatt, I'll fight you.
Plus, that's a baby bag, for a baby.

Yoooo is it the Holland Tunnel or something? didn't a doctor get busted over there in a stolen Vette last year?
laugh.gif
Correct sir.

Pulaski to holland tunnel and you end up in NYC near canal street.

Plus 10 mins from the Holland is the Lincoln tunnel.

And 20 from the Lincoln tunnel is the George Washington bridge which leaves you in da Heightz.
Bingo. I can be in Jersey from my crib in 30 min

Beh patiently waiting on Tony Yayo to drop that new mixtape.
I know you don't love me

It really hit me man
mean.gif
frown.gif
I'm sorry to hear that man. She's gonna beat it. Stay up.
I remember when I had my first beer.

Also purse on the floor = bad luck.
Who comes up with these superstitions? I remember my grandmother telling me a hat on the bed is bad luck too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom