the thread about nothing...

What else he gonna do?
he started the starters and fathered the fathers who fathered and slaughtered the slaughters and slaughtered the slaughters that slaughtered

a man of that magnitude and stature can do whatever he wants

laugh.gif

I wish I was a mod.

Every time a thread, that has nothing to do with race, goes into a race debte; everyone involved gets banned.

I'd let it build up for minute too.
nthat.gif

memphis is the worst mod imo.
BANG BANG
A few weeks back Animal Thug called a bunch laker fans virgins because they were making fun of Cleveland
laugh.gif
S&T man, I tell ya....
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Big J should be a mod tbh
I dunno, him showing emotion in his last few posts is making me look at him differently 
laugh.gif

@Big J 33
 is still my dude tho 
nthat.gif

even if he still hates my guts, I don't even remember why|I
If i remember correctly it was because of the bowel movement commentary
This, rck led the charge tho 
laugh.gif

it's a thread about NOTHING never forget that
Exactly

Jr Writer still raps? Wow.
who ?
again....exactly 
laugh.gif

TAN is for everyone, it's the Hamsterdam of NT if you will. Leave, come back, whatever. Just don't let it get shut down.

Grizzlyanimal was slifhtly dissapointed in J.R Writers latest offering. He feels that save for a couple of songs J.R did not keep it street enough.

Perhaps more bangers from the heatmakerz would perhaps have made the mixtape more official.

Ya don't remember JR Writer from DipSet.

The greatest average rapper ever.
man ima Dipstan.

i had a dream last night that ME, Jennifer Lawrence, the New Prof X, Beast, Rogue, Cam, Jimmy, and Freekey were saving the world from super intelligent disappearing Vampires.

i was trying to stay alive long enough to get JLaws number and convince Dipset to get back for DI3

Back
Top Bottom