the thread about nothing...

I was hospitalized yesterday, for a bad asthma attack. **** was too real. I couldn't breathe so my mom ended up calling 911. They gave me an oxygen mask because I just wasn't getting enough air. **** was cray cray. Once I got to the hospital and I was feeling better, I told my mom "fuhhhh how much is this ish gonna cost." She said don't worry about it health is what's important. True dat true dat mom. Part of me is still thinking like damn that's a grip load of bills to add on to what I gotta pay. But it's cool though because I woke up today and chu know what that's all that matters is that I'm feeling better and I woke up today y'all.
smokin.gif
Yup, stay positive 
smokin.gif

I was hospitalized yesterday, for a bad asthma attack. **** was too real. I couldn't breathe so my mom ended up calling 911. They gave me an oxygen mask because I just wasn't getting enough air. **** was cray cray. Once I got to the hospital and I was feeling better, I told my mom "fuhhhh how much is this ish gonna cost." She said don't worry about it health is what's important. True dat true dat mom. Part of me is still thinking like damn that's a grip load of bills to add on to what I gotta pay. But it's cool though because I woke up today and chu know what that's all that matters is that I'm feeling better and I woke up today y'all.
smokin.gif
I always feel like that when I go in for medical attention. Your moms definitely right though cant put a price on living.

I need NT to be super enteraining today, I need to take my mind off of things.
At least you ain't get bit by a skinhead 
laugh.gif

I'm still shaking my head in disbelief 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

i think i might cop that ploom pax today. anyone have experience with it?

i want a healthier alternative than sparking the bowl and dealing with butane and what not.
Hemp wick>
The two golf ones, the dude climbing the rope, n the man diddy bopping down the stairs 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Ya boi got da 98% on my spanish midtermo
nthat.gif
youre mexican doe.
Eres bueno para nada si su Mexicano y no se puede obtener el 100% de tu medio termino Español. Pero por otra parte yo nunca hice 
laugh.gif

Newmy still patiently waiting on Khia to drop that mew Thug Princess 2 album.
When "My neck, my back" comes on and your parents are there
when "my neck my back" come on & a ratchet is around
devil.gif
This man knows.

I guess Gramps is getting to the end of his rope with all these bills. He said my sister has to move out n he thinking of renting out the house. I need to get on my ****n grind n help with bills. Just don't want to have to turn to crime for it. But I guess duty calls...

Last edited:
I was hospitalized yesterday, for a bad asthma attack. **** was too real. I couldn't breathe so my mom ended up calling 911. They gave me an oxygen mask because I just wasn't getting enough air. **** was cray cray. Once I got to the hospital and I was feeling better, I told my mom "fuhhhh how much is this ish gonna cost." She said don't worry about it health is what's important. True dat true dat mom. Part of me is still thinking like damn that's a grip load of bills to add on to what I gotta pay. But it's cool though because I woke up today and chu know what that's all that matters is that I'm feeling better and I woke up today y'all. :smokin

thats what happened to my mom monday at 4am. got her hooked up to two different things
damn she aight now bruh? She got asthma?hope she gets better.

Last edited:
So my thesis in Graduate school is now Comparing Goat Gene and rudimentary species genes. Also to figure out why the goat is better then a cow and sheep at survival.

Also the head of my department doesn't know I'm in graduate school when she signed the papers last semester.

Good luck @Milestailsprowe  

Just looked in the mirror, n my wounds are healing nicely. Removed the bandage from my ear, n although it's still a little swollen, it's healing fairly quickly. It was a ***** trying to remove the bandage to clean it, due to the blood starting to scab n stick to the bandage. Felt like I was ripping my ear apart even more. The wounds on my face are clearing up real well too, n soon I will be back to being the devil-may-care, debonair, extraordinaire I was prior. Feels good. But I think I just heard the microwave signal my Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuit is done 
smokin.gif

I wonder if Franc has ever had a meal that isn't goatfeelsgood.

Whatever meal he had around 6pm on February 2

y u do dis :frown:

I literally don't want to do anything.

Plus my callous burst yesterday at the gym and then it got infected last night and it peeled off on its own... now there is a open gash basically where the callous used to be.

So that sucks.

would post pics but its gross

dont fap so much

Back
Top Bottom