the thread about nothing...

The candy selling at my school was out of control
laugh.gif
. They flat out banned it.

Just slept for 10 hours and I still feel tired.

Whenever kids be selling worlds finest candy bars door to door i go nuts

I once bought a hundred dollars worth of worlds finest chocolate bars from a single kid.

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I'm not selling candy for a basketball team or for my school. I'm selling candy to keep me money and my pocket and keep me off the street. I have M&M's, snicker, and skittles. They are $1
reminds me of

Oh how I miss HTMIIA |I.

someone teach me how to use ebay :nerd:

there's 2 hours left on this item, and one bid on it. Do I wait until the last few minutes? :nerd:

there's 2 hours left on this item, and one bid on it. Do I wait until the last few minutes? :nerd:

Wait until the last few seconds.

If you plan on using eBay alot, invest in a sniping service that automatically enters your bid with milliseconds left in the auction.

someone teach me how to use ebay
nerd.gif

there's 2 hours left on this item, and one bid on it. Do I wait until the last few minutes?
nerd.gif

If you plan on using eBay alot, invest in a sniping service that automatically enters your bid with milliseconds left in the auction.
How much do these typically cost? My brothers trying o get a laptop

How much do these typically cost? My brothers trying o get a laptop

Check out ezsniper.com they have lots of different plans to choose from

Back on my antidepressants. Felt opiate withdrawal yesterday and it's not too pleasant.

Didn't fall asleep with 20mg of Ambien so I'm up for about 30 hours atm. I took a lot more Tramadol than I was told to stop the pains and to numb myself out and stay in the clouds all day.

Ran out for 2 days and it all hit me again and I couldn't stop crying.

Going back to the shrink and/or psychotherapist again soon. Doctor says I likely have accute stress syndrome or PTSD.

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I'm not selling candy for a basketball team or for my school. I'm selling candy to keep me money and my pocket and keep me off the street. I have M&M's, snicker, and skittles. They are $1
reminds me of

Oh how I miss HTMIIA |I.

That's exactly what I thought of....the kid selling candy on the train :lol:

I don't know why but I miss that show so much...

Back on my antidepressants. Felt opiate withdrawal yesterday and it's not too pleasant.
Didn't fall asleep with 20mg of Ambien so I'm up for about 30 hours atm. I took a lot more Tramadol than I was told to stop the pains and to numb myself out and stay in the clouds all day.
Ran out for 2 days and it all hit me again and I couldn't stop crying.
Going back to the shrink and/or psychotherapist again soon. Doctor says I likely have accute stress syndrome or PTSD.

that sucks man :smh:

my friend is going through it right now. called me sobbing at 5 this morning needing someone to talk her out of buying some itchies.

I hope you can push through.

loft party yesterday was crazy.

but there was just one girl i wanted to be with |I :smh:

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom