the thread about nothing...

that feel when you see some vintage kicks in your size DS and you know you won't see them again anytime soon but you broke. |I

This Ain't No ******* Love Song
sick.gif
sick.gif

"I'll die alone, but at least I'll know who loves me."

i hate that it's starting to get hot again 
sick.gif

sundress + sandal weather 
sick.gif

i need the depressing cold and rainy hoody weather back.
its snowing here in VA
this bruh it doesn't even feel that cold either. went outside to get something out of my car, freezing rain and snow
indifferent.gif
summer 
pimp.gif

No shirt 

no shoes

just shorts 

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I'm not selling candy for a basketball team or for my school. I'm selling candy to keep me money and my pocket and keep me off the street. I have M&M's, snicker, and skittles. They are $1
reminds me of

Oh how I miss HTMIIA
tired.gif
It's exactly what I meant.

This show was such and underachiever

This clip sums up what shoes has become today. Turns my stomach, but such a wonderful clip to post here and segue what I said 
nthat.gif

someone teach me how to use ebay
nerd.gif

there's 2 hours left on this item, and one bid on it. Do I wait until the last few minutes?
nerd.gif
Wait until the last few seconds.

If you plan on using eBay alot, invest in a sniping service that automatically enters your bid with milliseconds left in the auction.
They have this?? Times have changed. I haven't been active on ebay in a minute.

Back on my antidepressants. Felt opiate withdrawal yesterday and it's not too pleasant.

Didn't fall asleep with 20mg of Ambien so I'm up for about 30 hours atm. I took a lot more Tramadol than I was told to stop the pains and to numb myself out and stay in the clouds all day.

Ran out for 2 days and it all hit me again and I couldn't stop crying.

Going back to the shrink and/or psychotherapist again soon. Doctor says I likely have accute stress syndrome or PTSD.
I really hope you get better and resolve that. I wouldn't want you going on for the rest of your life like this.
Random *** question: Does anyone know if BET is shown in the UK? Especially, during the Uncut era..
Tip Drill on Uncut tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Does anyone else like to burn plastic spoons?
Um.......
I was so drunk last night.

Woke up in the morning couldn't find my phone. Spend a good hour looking for my phone, come to find out my stupid *** put the phone in the fridge.

I was livid when i found it!!
roll.gif

keep thinking that it's rob posting.
This

sick.gif

sick.gif

Are you nuts?  sun dress weather >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, it's barely mid March, I'm expecting 110º+ by mid June. I ****n hate the summer more than anything. It's too bright n hot. I swear my room ****d the Sun's girl kuz it's always 5-10º hotter in this ***** 
mad.gif
Cold weather anger and hot weather anger are one in the same

I've never had warm krispy kreme donuts

Yeah, it's barely mid March, I'm expecting 110º+ by mid June. I ****n hate the summer more than anything. It's too bright n hot. I swear my room ****d the Sun's girl kuz it's always 5-10º hotter in this ***** 
mad.gif
Jxkammsksnakakx
laugh.gif

**** the summer time blud.

spring, shirt off just flexin.

fall da goat though.
This man knows
nthat.gif

mad.gif
it's 78 in my town right now. anything in the 70s range is 
sick.gif
 and my room is the hottest room in the house. 
I'd kll for 70's n my room is the hottest too. The neighbors cut their tree n now the sun blasts my room all day. **** is like a sauna. 
laugh.gif
 sometimes I actually use it like a sauna to detox
Random *** question: Does anyone know if BET is shown in the UK? Especially, during the Uncut era..
Tip Drill on Uncut tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sick.gif

sick.gif

Are you nuts?  sun dress weather >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mad.gif
Cold weather anger and hot weather anger are one in the same
Tip Drill 
smokin.gif

Sundresses 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

N at least when it's cold you can layer clothes to get warm. When it's hot it's miserable

This thing of ours, this shoe thing...this game. It is a prepostorous thing. We pay thousands for some colorful slippers that have little to no utility. We spend our days and night fantasizing about them. Some pieces of rubber, maybe some leather, and a lot of glue and we go nuts. We go broke to stunt, to turn heads, some of us spend thousands to look at them barely take them out and use them for what they are made for. This thing of ours...this thing of ours is a crazy thing. 
tired.gif

...please say the baby.  
ohwell.gif

This thing of ours, this shoe thing...this game. It is a prepostorous thing. We pay thousands for some colorful slippers that have little to no utility. We spend our days and night fantasizing about them. Some pieces of rubber, maybe some leather, and a lot of glue and we go nuts. We go broke to stunt, to turn heads, some of us spend thousands to look at them barely take them out and use them for what they are made for. This thing of ours...this thing of ours is a crazy thing. |I

Whenever my life decides to get on track I'm buying to wear. When you finally break in one of your fav shoes>>>>>>>

DAM WHEN MARIAH WAS SUPER BAD!
embarassed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom