the thread about nothing...

Forreal tho, these hipsters need to go

~13K miles on my car in 3 years...
mean.gif

for some reason, every time I take out the trash now (2 story house)... I sneak out to the back and shot gun a beer

my wife is cool with me having beers at home, but for some reason the sneak factor makes it fun, and the shot gun makes me feel like I am in college again

mid life crisis? :nerd:

feels bat man :smh:

for some reason, every time I take out the trash now (2 story house)... I sneak out to the back and shot gun a beer

my wife is cool with me having beers at home, but for some reason the sneak factor makes it fun, and the shot gun makes me feel like I am in college again

mid life crisis?
nerd.gif

feels bat man
mean.gif
Don't do this, you're reminding me of Frank the Tank 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
went skating in this cold *** cold, I blew a snot rocket as a pretty girl was jogging by, she screamed so loud 
laugh.gif

mid life crisis? :nerd:

feels bat man :smh:
Don't do this, you're reminding me of Frank the Tank :lol:

wanna run through the quad towards the gymnasium?

2 weeks from now, Beijing and Shanghai.

Then I got a sick line up for the summer.

HK, Tokyo, Vancouver, Hawaii, then move back home. Friend's wedding, drake concert, hmm what else to add.

but then go back to potential unemployment (fingers crossed something comes up):smh:

Hey fam. Quick question.

I'm currently replicating a painting for my final exam in my art class. I'm currently stuck in this part. Anyone have an idea on how to do this part? I've googled for hours and didn't get anything helpful.

I'm using acrylic paint, btw. Thanks fam. Much love

Back
Top Bottom