the thread about nothing...

it's snowing 
indifferent.gif
lmao where do you live? i wouldn't mind constant 70 degree weather though, it was 80 and hot as hell outside.
Wisconsin 

LOL snow....

Been on vacation for 2 days now and been ******* up. I think im still at home. ******* everywhere and im doing nothing about it 
mean.gif

I need a late night snack. My choices are taco bell macdonalds and burger king. What would you choose and what would you order? Btw im :pimp: right now

Man my parents loved me, buying me Jordans and stuff, I used to never understand it when they gave me the sideeye when I wanted 100$ kicks when I was like. Just got my little brother some KDs cause of his grades and I'm sitting here like I paid 160 for shoes that hes going to destroy
laugh.gif

@bay1591  the numebrs are the same abckwards nad forwards

Last edited:
Y'all can't deny it, I'mma ******' rider
You don't wanna **** with me
Got skills in the trunk with me
Switching lanes, do a buck with me

It's just a speech on any random topic.
I'm going to talk about his club appearances, half-naked women around him, and obvious obesity at age 6.
I probably have to explain who he is first :lol:

I talked about Kanye in my last one and the teacher forced me to rap :lol: :smh:

@bay

With the correct formatting, whether you look at these dates from left to right or from right to left they are the same.

For example, 4/14/14 could be read backwards, and re-formatted as the same thing, 4/14/14.

It's hard to explain without sounding redundant, but I tried my best

Last edited:
It's just a speech on any random topic.
I'm going to talk about his club appearances, half-naked women around him, and obvious obesity at age 6.
I probably have to explain who he is first
laugh.gif

I talked about Kanye in my last one and the teacher forced me to rap
laugh.gif
mean.gif
what was the assignment? 

Back
Top Bottom