the thread about nothing...

i remember a while back someone commented on my mixtape cover on twitter saying that im the reson black people hate "us" 
eyes.gif

brb converting all nters into your twitter followers so that they can comment on what you just said.

EDIT:

edit fail.

anybody knows who makes nice fitting black tees? I see myself only wearing black tees now. Calvin Klein 3 pack is good but are hard to find in 2xl at times.

Last edited:
anybody knows who makes nice fitting black tees? I see myself only wearing black tees now. Calvin Klein 3 pack is good but are hard to find in 2xl at times.
alfani from macys & Express.

The express tees are tight around the bicep area  though. Good if you havethe biceps fo r it. Fits loose & snug everywhere else.

I lol at some peoples comments. I popped into the JB forum for the first time in 2014 to check the XX9 release infor (which sadly i actually like them). Dudes in there "what a lazy design" "these are such a terrible design". Ok because you all know what it takes to design a shoe....you are all designers at some level and understand that the team was "lazy" when designing the shoe. They didn't set out and create a brand new process to make a shoe or anything.....na that didn't happen...lazy design.

There is a difference between "not liking the aesthetic" and not liking the design.

posted a rant in the thread as well....im sure it will get crucified :lol:

half day today

EDIT:
edit fail.

I love jockey's tees or JKY as the rebrand is called or whatever. Their v-neck is my go to all summer. Longer then most shirts i have tried.

Back
Top Bottom