the thread about nothing...

@JJ Watt

Oui! Les frites...

:lol: that doesn't even make sens.

pero que te pasa?

you said : Yes! the fries...

you speak german too? :wow:

I almost lost my phone tonight. Thank goodness someone found it and didn't keep it.
The screen is cracked tho.

Skates got tangled with another player today playing some pickup roller hockey, and now while my foot/ankle/leg aren't swollen, my ankle is bothering me a bit.

Best that I just ice and elevate it while I sleep, right? And not stress over a potential fracture? I can confidently say I can bend my toes and bend my foot/ankle, there is just discomfort in my ankle at the moment.

laugh.gif
 It's someone trying to gain access to your email. I wanted to make a thread earlier but figured someone else would.

I thought shoebaby and moaner were property of Bilbo?
laugh.gif
moaner? 
laugh.gif

I don't trust that Canadian ******** B.
laugh.gif

Cali was dope. I want to go back and chill with the TANers over there, but i also want to visit places i haven't seen
eyes.gif
come back and go to sf. 
embarassed.gif

moaner = @newmoanyuh  

Skates got tangled with another player today playing some pickup roller hockey, and now while my foot/ankle/leg aren't swollen, my ankle is bothering me a bit.

Best that I just ice and elevate it while I sleep, right? And not stress over a potential fracture? I can confidently say I can bend my toes and bend my foot/ankle, there is just discomfort in my ankle at the moment.

can't go wrong with elevation and ice.

don't ice it more than 15 minutes at a time though.

laugh.gif
 It's someone trying to gain access to your email. I wanted to make a thread earlier but figured someone else would.

I thought shoebaby and moaner were property of Bilbo?
laugh.gif
moaner? 
laugh.gif

I don't trust that Canadian ******** B.
laugh.gif

Cali was dope. I want to go back and chill with the TANers over there, but i also want to visit places i haven't seen
eyes.gif
come back and go to sf. 
embarassed.gif

moaner = @newmoanyuh

I've narrowed down my name choices to:

Saif Al-Salah

Kwame

Umar Qadir

Malik Omari Bassam

for?
Myself
your government name or screen name?