the thread about nothing...

You guys should buy an old school camera and develop your own film. It's dope.

My camera

you're also wrong, the movie came out in 1992. Even with the point you're trying to make, it's ridiculous, the price isn't the only thing wrong with it.
Just reminded me of the sweater. I was just talking to myself about the price 2 day ago. $500+ for this 

you're also wrong, the movie came out in 1992. Even with the point you're trying to make, it's ridiculous, the price isn't the only thing wrong with it.
Just reminded me of the sweater. I was just talking to myself about the price 2 day ago. $500+ for this 
Everything is just hollow now. People want to wear things as a symbol just for the sake of being seen. *shrugs*

dudes don't eem get tapers no more. how you gone skin a half moon in your hair next to your ear and dont blend it and call it a day? these barbers should be shamed 
mean.gif

those prices though :x

Retro gaming is an expensive hobby :smh:

that feeling when you find something at the thrift for cheap >>>>>

Prox mines >>>>>>>>your life
Oddjob>>>

those prices though :x

Retro gaming is an expensive hobby :smh:

that feeling when you find something at the thrift for cheap >>>>>
I saw a copy of Metal Gear Solid for the Gamecube going for 47.99. :smh: I copped
a copy for 24.99.

Craigslist is your friend. I refuse to game stores my money anymore. How you gone sell preowned games for $4 cheaper than a brand new copy?

Back
Top Bottom