the thread about nothing...

peope post pics of shoe pick ups, I can't tell if these shoes are real or fake anymore...so many dambed colorways its disgusting.

The 'pre 1996 playoff game warm up socks color of the jordan 5'. foh with that bs nike.
seriously though. once sigs started having 10+ colorways per model I stopped paying attention. that and the fact if they actually drop a nice simple colorway of anything nike going to throw the limited tag on it.

stevenasnothanks.gif

Homie got catfished 
roll.gif

That look of disappointment 
roll.gif
He let her in anyway. Son bout to hit her with the:

going to lunch with one of the exes on wednesday, I know her intentions just by her choosing where she wants to go.

Friday's - she'll get two beers and wings, will bone, bust then bounce.

Carlos jr - she'll get an orange shake, bone and will want to stay all day and watch movies.

bdubs - she'll get drunk, mooch off my food and will bone me like a savage.

if she insists on me to choose where to eat then that means she wants sex all day bc she knows I don't eat in the mornings.

going to lunch with one of the exes on wednesday, I know her intentions just by her choosing where she wants to go.
Carlos jr - she'll get an orange shake, bone and will want to stay all day and watch movies.
if she insists on me to choose where to eat then that means she wants sex all day bc she knows I don't eat in the mornings.
my ex is the same way. :smh:

get it gurl

Meanwhile u never wanna do anything with me smh

Hit the bong on Saturday twice. Lady from the hospital calls and tells me I got the job. Feel bad man

Back
Top Bottom