the thread about nothing...

Explain B
nerd.gif
Turned into a block going to my mom's house. Bunch of dudes outside chillin. One a hole decides to walk into the street once traffic starts to move. He walks in front of my car-I stop to let him go by. He stares at me while walking in front of my car with the "I dare you to hit me" face on. I look him in his eye as his dumb *** walks. Waited until he cleared and drove off. He had a cup of Henny in his hand too.

I can't **** with no broad with a nasty *** room. It makes me think she don't like to wash her ***. 

Explain B
nerd.gif
Turned into a block going to my mom's house. Bunch of dudes outside chillin. One a hole decides to walk into the street once traffic starts to move. He walks in front of my car-I stop to let him go by. He stares at me while walking in front of my car with the "I dare you to hit me" face on. I look him in his eye as his dumb *** walks. Waited until he cleared and drove off. He had a cup of Henny in his hand too.
good thing you didn't turn into the old beh!

Already told it here, i'm leaving for thailand next week.

sexual jokes have been made already :lol:

It's about to be 9pm on my birthday and my birthday present never showed up [emoji]128532[/emoji]

happy birthday bruh.

i hope you can tolerate spicy. because some thai meals have an emphasis for spiciness. :lol:

oh and make sure to NEVER EVER EVER EVER hold your phone/other valuables out in public. if anything, have a manPURSE, not a backpack, when you go out so you can keep it in front of your body so it's always under your supervision. lots of people get jacked. or if you prefer to bring a backpack, wear it reversed.

don't worry, i can handle spicy :evil:

manpurse though :stoneface:

:lol:

Also jjs, talk to the ex-pats about where to go out at night.

There's always something to do at night... :nthat: [no ladyboy]

Back
Top Bottom