the thread about nothing...

I wanted to make a thread on this but I'm sure it would spark some long winded thing that I wouldn't read.

I saw gentrification for the first time with my own eyes today. I'm in DC for the first time in ten years and it honestly looks like there was a new city erected and I just wasn't aware. It's totally blowing my mind how different everything looks, from the houses to the business to the people

I want Michael Jackson land...

Stoner 2 Times >>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

'Sace blanket, matchin anklet :lol:

I wanted to make a thread on this but I'm sure it would spark some long winded thing that I wouldn't read.

I saw gentrification for the first time with my own eyes today. I'm in DC for the first time in ten years and it honestly looks like there was a new city erected and I just wasn't aware. It's totally blowing my mind how different everything looks, from the houses to the business to the people

It has changed tremendously. friends who used to not wanna ride up there with me go by themselves now :lol: that was how I knew.

The hood still active up there though. Word to shooting at the zoo.

Last edited:
I know that feel. I went to the Philippines for the first time in 10 years and it reminded me of the last samurai scene when Tom came back from captive. I was culture shocked. Everything is westernized from the Media to the lifestyle.

Oakland taco truck for lunch :evil:

Back
Top Bottom