the thread about nothing...

dat avy.

ib2qSBRvPVS5Bd.png

i just wanna say hi to everyone

oh hi.

Last edited:
Update from yesterday, I went to the doctor and it wasn't the monster (HIV), he told me my cells appeared abnormal and they would need to do further testing, which means it may possibly be HPV :smh: .....

Update from yesterday, I went to the doctor and it wasn't the monster (HIV), he told me my cells appeared abnormal and they would need to do further testing, which means it may possibly be HPV :smh: .....

HPV appears to be popping up at a rapid rate....

With all of these new diseases and how easy they spread, it really doesn't take much.

Girl accidentally gave me the wrong number on pof... I text the number and some dude responds...

He says wrong number then was like "u got jipped u prolly a ugly *** *****"
laugh.gif

-she hit me up later tho
smokin.gif

Last edited:
when somebody gets plastic surgey cna that stuff like break like real plastic?

Thats one of those question you want to ask people, but you don't because part of you knows its a dumbass question, but you still want to verify.

I asked my homegirl if "Virgin" hair weave was really from virgins. :lol:

when somebody gets plastic surgey cna that stuff like break like real plastic?

Thats one of those question you want to ask people, but you don't because part of you knows its a dumbass question, but you still want to verify.

I asked my homegirl if "Virgin" hair weave was really from virgins. :lol:
:lol: exactly bruh, like i aint wanna ask and get the :stoneface: , that virgin hair is just indian or brazillian hair thats been unmodified

my exs sister has hpv, that cervical cancer is :smh:

my girl has it....

when we got together she told me her doc told her that she would never have childern because of the cervical cancer....

i proved him wrong ....

varsity swimmers :pimp:

Quote:
people who aren't attracted to someone who is not their race? Never understood that..>D
That's me :lol:  I'm not in the least bit attracted to my own race. I blame growing up around white people my entire life.
i never found white women attractive, never dated one, never even talked to one like that, i love black women but at the same time i hate there bs sometimes, spanish shorties tho :evil: oh lordy

Quote:
people who aren't attracted to someone who is not their race? Never understood that..
grin.gif
That's me 
laugh.gif
 I'm not in the least bit attracted to my own race. I blame growing up around white people my entire life.
i never found white women attractive, never dated one, never even talked to one like that, i love black women but at the same time i hate there bs sometimes, spanish shorties tho
devil.gif
oh lordy
I only mess exclusively with white girls. Tried spanish, couldn't really get into it. Black girls aren't really my thing either 
ohwell.gif

Quote:
people who aren't attracted to someone who is not their race? Never understood that..>D
That's me :lol:  I'm not in the least bit attracted to my own race. I blame growing up around white people my entire life.
i never found white women attractive, never dated one, never even talked to one like that, i love black women but at the same time i hate there bs sometimes, spanish shorties tho :evil: oh lordy
I only mess exclusively with white girls. Tried spanish, couldn't really get into it. Black girls aren't really my thing either :\
thats the good thing about life america, we can date what we like :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom