the thread about nothing...

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

iLiSwugHov8lG.gif

Lelbron passed thru two defenders legs... :x

:x :x :x :x :x

Had an idea about a sequel to How High, where meth and red smoke a weed that gies them the powers of the kids in Chronicle.
It will be titled, Chronic-le.

Had an idea about a sequel to How High, where meth and red smoke a weed that gies them the powers of the kids in Chronicle.
It will be titled, Chronic-le.

:smh:

I remember when I first graduated college and started my first career job....and realized I was making more money than my mom. I know she felt good, but it made me feel like :smh: The fact she has been working 35 years longer and a hell of a lot harder. Damn. Money isn't an issue like it was growing up, but it was the principle of seeing that whole process take shape over time.

combing my bookmarks for that lucid dreaming thread, came across this site again. has a lot of cool info and random stuff about a nice range of topics.

http://deoxy.org/

for some interesting videos and documentaries, deoxy.org/media

can somebody tell me where the usage of "le" and "zee" came from?

A combination of this

Reddit.

AND... making fun of the way other countries speak :smokin

LOL @ Bearclawd's avy, cuz left a skidmark.

Maybe when the NBA starts up again, getting way too juiced for the upcoming NFL season.

FLY EAGLES FLY! :pimp:

stay outta the bathroom for the rest of the day :lol:

Always take a s*** on a different floor than you work on if you work in a big office building. I see dudes with neon green saddle shoes on my floor and those same shoes facing forward in one of the stalls with mean grunts/groans vibrating off the stall walls....I don't look at them the same when we meet at the copier. :lol:

I would love to see some NTers in a social setting, sometimes reading these threads have me :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom