the thread about nothing...

Got my first yambs today. Even went raw at the end. Already know I'm only using thin condoms or raw from now on.

Ahhh my dude lost his V card!!

mesut-cr-head-rub.gif

EDIT: Wait?!? At the END?!?

Last edited:
Got my first yambs today. Even went raw at the end. Already know I'm only using thin condoms or raw from now on.

Congrats young buck

I went raw my first time too. It was a gift at the time but it's been a curse ever since. (No I didn't impregnate her, I have just always wanted to go raw from then on)

the worst decision i've ever made was going raw my 1st time, i'm still with her but if i wasn't the thought of using a condom. 
alien.gif

Anybody in ATL been to Miya Bailey or Randy for tat work?
Randy did this for me back when he was working out of his apartment in 03. My tat is only words, but believe me dude is amazing with the needle! Yes, I'm skinny.

And to dude that just got his first piece, hope you don't have a first child on the way, rookie. Congrats though!!!

Congrats lol...how old are you btw? :nerd:

I'm 18. (Kinda late.. I know)

mesut-cr-head-rub.gif

Yea. We used a rubber for most of it and though she was feelin it, I only really felt it when I went in deep so I was like eff this, let's go raw. She hesitated for like 20 seconds then agreed. Didn't get to finish though, cause she started getting scared about pregnancy and all that.

I lost mine at 18 it really isnt that late. I told the world though, you couldnt tell me anything that day. Congrats man

Congrats lol...how old are you btw? :nerd:

I'm 18. (Kinda late.. I know)

mesut-cr-head-rub.gif

Yea. We used a rubber for most of it and though she was feelin it, I only really felt it when I went in deep so I was like eff this, let's go raw. She hesitated for like 20 seconds then agreed. Didn't get to finish though, cause she started getting scared about pregnancy and all that.

:lol: :lol:

Don't spook him, bruh. Let that boy have is moment.
Not trying to, well, maybe a little. Just better safe than sorry. Don't want to get some chick pregnant that you have no plans of being with in the future. I know most prefer to go raw, hell I do. Just making sure he's aware of the risk he's taking. Sorry if I spooked you fam.

And I don't think you can feel yourself pre-cum.

Back
Top Bottom