the thread about nothing...

Don't forget we almost had OKC the entire series this year and could've been up 3-0 if we didn't completely fall apart the last 5 minutes of each game.
I dont buy that argument, there was a reason yall fell apart. Its not coincidence or luck

:pimp:

looks like barry got into mikes jean closet

That feeling when you texting a breezy and you feel she is playing games..low key brushing you off. :smh: oh well ish happens.

I'm seriously so ticked about the Lakers getting Howard, I'm going back to the gym again 
laugh.gif

That feeling when you texting a breezy and you feel she is playing games..low key brushing you off.
mean.gif
oh well ish happens.
I'm with ya dog.

Someone who knows how to get out of this should give us some insight
Don't forget we almost had OKC the entire series this year and could've been up 3-0 if we didn't completely fall apart the last 5 minutes of each game.
What number are you
laugh.gif
I'm guilty about talking in the 'we' tense whenever I talk about the Kings, US Basketball/soccer 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
About to go half-half with my boy on a flesh-light off craigslist.
That is one of the saddest sentences I've ever read.
You and your friend are about to buy a used flesh light off of craiglist.
This is more tragic than the end of Million Dollar Baby.

That feeling when you texting a breezy and you feel she is playing games..low key brushing you off.
mean.gif
oh well ish happens.
I'm with ya dog.

Someone who knows how to get out of this should give us some insight
What number are you
laugh.gif
I'm guilty about talking in the 'we' tense whenever I talk about the Kings, US Basketball/soccer 
laugh.gif
I dont get why people try to call folks out on that...who cares. It's the team you're a fan of...say "we" all you ******g want
laugh.gif

I dont get why people try to call folks out on that...who cares. It's the team you're a fan of...say "we" all you ******g want
laugh.gif
 Right? Fans bring in the revenue which in turn helps pay for players and the players win the championship. Everything's connected brah.

And back to the OKC argument, we lost because you guys are/were better that playoffs. But I'm tired of the argument that after the Nash and now the Howard trade, salty fans are like "Ya'll still going to get rocked by OKC". You guys are acting like the team we had last year couldn't compete with OKC and we clearly did. And now our team is SIGNIFICANTLY better, so if anything, OKC should be afraid of us.

[
yall should try put-the-banana-peel-in-the-microwave thing
Also eat 2 bananas then drink sprite.
Please tell me what you guys are talking about.
you finish a banana, leave the peel, microwave that then proceed to pleasure yourself with that warm peel
devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(I've never done it myself)

glasses.gif
What in the world? Is this American Pie? I heard jokes about doing this with melons I thought they were just jokes didnt know it was a real thing. Whats the Sprite got to do with this though?

Finally got 20 rep points, Ribbon Swag

I refer to the Spurs as WE all the time, come at me. It is a WE I am a Spur

Last edited:
Made a okcupid profile after I mentioned it in here just checked it for the first time. Got hit up a few times.

Finna troll on some hoochies while i'm still high :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom