the thread about nothing...

nc2rFfgzaACYuEK9A-pVJbAV8Vo.GIF
I love her. She just my type 
embarassed.gif

The girl I've been seeing for the last 3 months just told me that we're still "really good" friends and not together until I say so.

vzft37.gif

@shoyru   not even i would eat that 
sick.gif
   you just took the struggle crown

pakikibaka queen
#savagequeen

i died at pakikibaka queen 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

@shoyru  where can I cop dat chicken rice porridge? 
nerd.gif
you can buy it at an asian supermarket where the instant noodles are at. it's called  "chao ga" 
nerd.gif

Noted, now I just need to actually stop at the local asian store we have down here so I can #eatlikesavagequeen #sosavagenotevengrizzapproves 
pimp.gif

iPhone users: when browsing NT (full version) does it automatically take you to the App Store? Can't browse for more than 3 minutes without it happening and it sucks because it only does it on this website. **** is irritating!

iPhone users: when browsing NT (full version) does it automatically take you to the App Store? Can't browse for more than 3 minutes without it happening and it sucks because it only does it on this website. **** is irritating!
I'll borrow my brothers iPhone and check on that, but why arent you using the mobile site? Its so awesome.

I think Ron needs his own appreciation thread. Srs.
Agreed.

when he "taught" that lil girl about government and gave her a claymore 
roll.gif

he was so damb salty when he lost to Tom in bowling too 
laugh.gif

Last day at work tomorrow. Gonna walk out the door like

Not leaving for any other reason other than my time was up there. I needed a change, and I'm bettering my situation by doing so.

The Slim Dunkin update was terrifying but I don't believe a Pixie Stick took his life although who knows .. was he down south?

And

I just came back from downtown Orlando. I officially am wishy washy on Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom