the thread about nothing...

Someone recommend me a game for the Xbox 360. I don't care about online play. Something with a good storyline, something fairly recent and cheap. I don't play video games often but I'm bored as hell.

I've played GTA V already and loved it. About to walk across the street and grab Arkham City. Any recommendations on something else to pick up while i"m there

Someone recommend me a game for the Xbox 360. I don't care about online play. Something with a good storyline, something fairly recent and cheap. I don't play video games often but I'm bored as hell.

I've played GTA V already and loved it. About to walk across the street and grab Arkham City. Any recommendations on something else to pick up while i"m there
GTA story is
smokin.gif

Not sure if your into Call Of Duty/Shooting Games but the COD 4/ Modern Warfare 2/ Modern Warfare 3 story was cool.

GTA story is
smokin.gif

Not sure if your into Call Of Duty/Shooting Games but the COD 4/ Modern Warfare 2/ Modern Warfare 3 story was cool.
Played all CODs except the newest one
laugh.gif
. The thing I hate about the COD series is that the storyline is OD short. I can beat it in two days.

Gas!

GTA story is :smokin

Played all CODs except the newest one:lol: . The thing I hate about the COD series is that the storyline is OD short. I can beat it in two days.

Dragons Dogma.
Beautiful Katamari.
Minecraft.
Skyrim.
Max Payne 3.

Shaved pits :smokin I'm aerodynamic dinna mug.

Last edited:
There's like two other people in the theater with me right now and it's just us. About to watch Godzilla.

Love it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom