the thread about nothing...

macdonalds-fast-food-delivery-collage.gif

:x

I think it's funny how people post pics of themselves in the gym and being fit, yet they post pics of their kids and theyre fat. Post pics of their kids eating McDonald's "family night! love my little one!!11!!!". :rofl:

Steak Bagels from Mc'donalds are the greatest tho. I can't even lie.
The GOAT of Breakfast. It's expensive for a reason.
Steak and Cheese bagel. Never ask for eggs, and if they do give me eggs it goes in the trash receptacle 
Almond milk is great
Nope, almond milk is DISGUSTING

Why would you date a dirty box.....
A multitude of reasons 

1.Low self esteem

2.The box still felt good

3.I didn't have to eat it

4.She still gave me top

5.The girl would buy me food

It's funny because it just got progressively worse each time, till I would only

pop her with my hands. I remember one time we were messing around i popped her

and she sucked my fingers. I thought to myself, "Finally she'll understand how heinous

her situation is down there", but it was to no avail, she just looked at me sexily while

she did it. 
sick.gif
 Like dog, I am not kissing you with that on your mouth. 

I blame her bad diet tbh, which is even worse now since she works at McDonald's. 
LOLOLOL This guy says some funny things
Got my championship flag football game in an hour... I'd be a liar if I said I wasnt nervous a bit haha
 Good luck breh
I think it's funny how people post pics of themselves in the gym and being fit, yet they post pics of their kids and theyre fat. Post pics of their kids eating McDonald's "family night! love my little one!!11!!!".
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why would you date a dirty box.....
A multitude of reasons 

1.Low self esteem

2.The box still felt good

3.I didn't have to eat it

4.She still gave me top

5.The girl would buy me food

It's funny because it just got progressively worse each time, till I would only
pop her with my hands. I remember one time we were messing around i popped her
and she sucked my fingers. I thought to myself, "Finally she'll understand how heinous
her situation is down there", but it was to no avail, she just looked at me sexily while
she did it. :x  Like dog, I am not kissing you with that on your mouth. 
I blame her bad diet tbh, which is even worse now since she works at McDonald's. 

That's partially on you though. Open your mouth and check that ****.

Soooo who else feels like a walking encyclopedia of random *** facts or jus words dat nobody knows :lol: the lounge has definitly impacted my life, like I started on this Jawn when the black and red 12s came out in 01 and it was a wrap but slowly kicks was less appealing I'd take the lounge over a new release tbh lol too much ******* goin on w the kick game now

Back
Top Bottom