the thread about nothing...

post-25073-Hank-Hill-WD40-gif-Imgur-X6Vu.gif
Koth is low key hilarious
nothing lowkey about that hilarity 
This time next week, i'll be on a boat on my way to Cozumel.
pimp.gif

This is about to be the longest week ever!!!!!!
mean.gif
enjoy famb. get you some green apples and ginger ale to curb the sea-sickness. cozumel water look like blue powerade 
pimp.gif

This time next week, i'll be on a boat on my way to Cozumel. :pimp:

This is about to be the longest week ever!!!!!! :smh:
enjoy famb. get you some green apples and ginger ale to curb the sea-sickness. cozumel water look like blue powerade :pimp:  

Thanks broski. Did not know about the green apples and ginger ale. Probably gonna have ginger ale on deck anyway, because you know ya boy bout to...hehehe...put some liquor in some Listerine bottles...heheheh. :pimp:

second night in a row that i sleep past 4h00 AM
sick.gif

Sold a pack of 24 bud light that i got for free for 40$ to some guys at 4h30 AM on the street
smokin.gif

fat girls that call themselves thick
sick.gif
mean.gif

I really hope my plug can get me into banking
eyes.gif
what's up?
sounds kinda steep; mustve sold to some 15 year olds. MM #9

The feeling you get when almost having your Sallie Mae loan paid off.
These feels...i wish i knew them

This time next week, i'll be on a boat on my way to Cozumel.
pimp.gif

This is about to be the longest week ever!!!!!!
mean.gif
enjoy famb. get you some green apples and ginger ale to curb the sea-sickness. cozumel water look like blue powerade 
pimp.gif

Thanks broski. Did not know about the green apples and ginger ale. Probably gonna have ginger ale on deck anyway, because you know ya boy bout to...hehehe...put some liquor in some Listerine bottles...heheheh.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 no problem man. who you cruising with? be sure to ask about their room service policy. I know on my cruise with carnival room service was free so when they were too busy at the buffets or we just didn't want what was available we ordered in. and check out the park west auction if they have one on ship, its pretty dope to see Warhol's and Picasso's in person. Wish I would've copped one of the Warhol disney's they were auctioning.

This time next week, i'll be on a boat on my way to Cozumel. :pimp:

This is about to be the longest week ever!!!!!! :smh:
enjoy famb. get you some green apples and ginger ale to curb the sea-sickness. cozumel water look like blue powerade :pimp:  

Thanks broski. Did not know about the green apples and ginger ale. Probably gonna have ginger ale on deck anyway, because you know ya boy bout to...hehehe...put some liquor in some Listerine bottles...heheheh. :pimp:
:lol:  no problem man. who you cruising with? be sure to ask about their room service policy. I know on my cruise with carnival room service was free so when they were too busy at the buffets or we just didn't want what was available we ordered in. and check out the park west auction if they have one on ship, its pretty dope to see Warhol's and Picasso's in person. Wish I would've copped one of the Warhol disney's they were auctioning.

Its a family cruise. A majority of my family is going to celebrate two of the grand kids graduating college, one of which is my younger sister.

Joe Bidden at the WC. He going to be batheing in the best brazilian yambs money can buy tonight.

Man, I have a comb-over and my barber cut too far into my hairline, its been six weeks of regrowth and Im getting to the stage where they are clearly visibly going to complete opposite way of my part. Embarrassing man.

@JJ Watt  posted that commercial like 8 times 
laugh.gif

I can't lie though, its dope and today they made me believe 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom