Ncaa football >>>>>> Madden every generation

Never thought my Monday would suck because of Portugal

I started the wire

11 episodes in it is ok so far

Never thought my Monday would suck because of Portugal

I started the wire

11 episodes in it is ok so far
the wire is great

lol....damn you portugal (and michael bradley)

started game of thrones last night. saw a woman who looked like russel westbrook in the 1st episode

Sigh...... People are working my last nerves right now.

Some dude from work is retiring, I dont rock with this dude AT ALL. I dont speak to him, I dont go near him, none of that. But everyone and their mom wants to make a huge deal out of this and forcing everyone to be involved including myself. Asking me to make food and when I said no they made a scene and make me look like a jerk. "OMG Antidope why dont you want to do it, hes leaving! its such a big deal OMGZERS" So of course I cave and say I will even though I dont want to and cant stand this guy, but thats not where it stops no no no no....

The person who is organizing this just asked me why I havent made a donation to his gift card.... SERIOUSLY? I thought donations were voluntary? So now not only do I have to make food, but I have to give money to a guy that I dont even like because of what? Taking sick days on every party from here on out because this is BS

Sigh...... People are working my last nerves right now.

Some dude from work is retiring, I dont rock with this dude AT ALL. I dont speak to him, I dont go near him, none of that. But everyone and their mom wants to make a huge deal out of this and forcing everyone to be involved including myself. Asking me to make food and when I said no they made a scene and make me look like a jerk. "OMG Antidope why dont you want to do it, hes leaving! its such a big deal OMGZERS" So of course I cave and say I will even though I dont want to and cant stand this guy, but thats not where it stops no no no no....

The person who is organizing this just asked me why I havent made a donation to his gift card.... SERIOUSLY? I thought donations were voluntary? So now not only do I have to make food, but I have to give money to a guy that I dont even like because of what? Taking sick days on every party from here on out because this is BS
Be the jerk. **** em all.

I don't think you'll like it. 11 episodes in and just ok? I was hooked after like 4 episodes 
laugh.gif
It's ok but people hyped it

Maybe I was expecting more
I think reading it here created some hyperbole, but idk, it's great to me. Heard good things about it and loved it. Gotta ignore NT sometimes and don't create expectations. For me, season one was dope and loved it basically from jump. Your opinion might change though. 

Back
Top Bottom