the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

do you do these yourself? i feel like chinese now...

I wanna go back there. Which city?
Well this time I'm going to attend a party for a 25th Anniversary. It's in Brampton, which is pretty close to Toronto.

But when I have gone in the past I've also visited Montreal, Quebec, Tobermory, Niagara Falls, Blue Mountain and Mont Tremblant. BEAUTIFUL places.

banged a broad in vegas last summer. before i entered she asked me if i had a rain coat. i looked at her like ***** we in the desert. then she pulled out a magnum. laughed and rocked it baggy word to crank lucas.

I love anything Hawaiian 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
Bruh, you already know 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
mean.gif
The amount of jail bait on this boat.

It's a couple thotianas on here, too, but everything spectacular is with somebody.
Enjoy man. Saw one of my former students in the store on Saturday, tripped me out how they grow physically. Stay safe. Watch that lido deck at midnight fam. They like to sneak out at night 
laugh.gif

Them beans ain't even re-fried.
BqzJEi9CcAAfpoi.png
tired.gif
very odd....

New Jersey is the armpit of America.
Flordia is the **** hanging off Americas ***.
You must have been excited to get that out from how you spelled Florida 
laugh.gif

Swear to jebuzz if this old dude at work asks me how to delete a file one more time or if he asks me what he named a file, or if he asks me...anything that is not more than a drag and drop answer...swear to jebuz I've helped this dude out fifteen times and everytime I walk up I just *click* *click* *click* and walk away...this has got to be the most annoying thing ever. I'm trying to watch Namod gain his own corner, and Body out there slanging for Marlo, where my boy Barksdale at? I have seen Mcnulty in like four episodes...this old dude keeps interrupting my The Wire binge..

Back
Top Bottom