the thread about nothing...

Notes from Management
My coworker in the Walmart Deli was often in trouble with management
How is shane not fired?
Nah, Shane is that dude 
smokin.gif

That type of stuff would keep me a loyal customer.

Same i feel like every time i see a good laptop "deal" its never good enough.  I keep waiting telling myself that there will be a deal and i will finally pull the trigger...but nothing seems to be good enough.

But I really need one before i get a new phone.  Syncing my phone now is the most frustrating thing in the world.  Takes me a solid 30mins just to back it up onto my computer.  I know when i get a new phone i will need a new computer
I need a new laptop too. The fan on mine is busted to ****, I have to put it on top of my little metal fan to keep it from overheating 
laugh.gif

#Pobre

I show up to work, open my email..... AND THERES AN EMAIL FROM THIS LADY ASKING FOR DONATIONS!!!! She cant be serious yo, she cant be.
send her this

iQm99FJthcbRe.gif
roll.gif

Forreal tho, I hate when people try to obligate you into doing something

I show up to work, open my email..... AND THERES AN EMAIL FROM THIS LADY ASKING FOR DONATIONS!!!! She cant be serious yo, she cant be.
you just got hit with that collective force for the greater good yo
After this, they will know not to ask me ever again. Even if I do give them money, the most theyre getting is 3$
This dude, man.
laugh.gif
I really don't understand his infatuation.

This is the video I sent him:
laugh.gif
 Investigation. Really shocked dude hasnt been banned yet, hes been asking for it.
Make that $3 in a bag of pennies. If they want to be petty, be a **** 
smokin.gif

Ya'll really have NT beefs like that? I didn't know it was that serious. Isn't there a block button? I know I've used it.

This bald girl at my job got weave and thinks she is elite now

She didn’t even say hi to me until we were on the elevator lol
Ask her how much she paid and don't let her forget where she came from.
Dat ether 
smokin.gif

Been 2 weeks since I quit smoking bros.

Hopefully can keep it up.
Good luck.

Been 2 weeks since I quit smoking bros.

Hopefully can keep it up.
After 8 years of smoking on/off, I finally quit before my birthday last year. This has been the longest I've gone without a single cigarette. I'm cheering for you, man. My quality of life has improved dramatically. Gained weight, but no more phelm, no more smokers cough, no more butt-breath.
sick.gif

Recently quit trees too. Its been a short time and its already proving more difficult than cigarettes.
frown.gif
Word, I smoked for 15 years n quit in December. Haven't had a craving once, but I did gain some lbs. It's for the best tho, I breathe better n don't have as many chest pains anymore. I've also only blazed like 3 times in the past 5 months.

daIOVy5.jpg

devil.gif

But what if she's ugly?

Sleazy come, Sleazy go 
laugh.gif

Banks, Lil Herb, Bibby got blunt voice

I bee sounding like Barry White the next day
Cant even front, I was enjoying the extra bass in my voice.
You a foo 
laugh.gif

University charging 52$ automattically because they are sending my degree :stoneface:

at least somebody told me, i would've never known. And they put interest on that too if you don't pay :smh:

Last edited:
When you're out of town and you post a pic on IG, there's alway that person who's flooding your comment with suggestions. Like ****, good for you.

Ok I'm done. Hope everyone here is doing well.

Update: I did not contribute any money to the guy who is retiring's fund. They told me its ok because I usually miss all the work parties anyways. They hold on them on Fridays and I work from home on Fridays and I'd much rather stay home than drag myself here just for that. Whatever helps them sleep at night I guess. I wasnt giving them anything.

Back
Top Bottom