the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif
She looks like she farts a lot.

Def Jam gets a lot of hate for that "white people do this" trope, but at least those guys had personality and stage presence. A lot of these white comedians be standing still ,telling bad jokes that the audience laughs with to seem intellectual.

With that said, "Haaam-Burger!"

So aren't the parents the one to blame for the kids being soft
Parents,the media, other influences. However im torn, because i hate the lack of responsibility we have, so whatever is wrong with me, i take credit for completely. I strived to create myself from scratch years ago. I am not the man my mother raised for good and for bad.

If you can get someone to do it for you do it. But don't **** Them over. If someone other than your spouse ask you to do it for them... DON'T
I just wanted to know if it would raise or help with my credit the same as if I did it by myself.

I have the total amount to pay the car, but just
Want to establish some credit.
from my understanding, all a cosigner would do is enable you to get a loan/credit that you normally wouldn't be able to get on your own. so if you could get approved solo there really isn't a really to make someone else responsible for your loan/credit account unless you just wanted a lower interest rate/monthly payment.

Am I the only one that doesn't read walls of text on here, and by walls of texts I mean more than 3 paragraphs, too much reading

that kid especially looks like the new beast boy from teen titans go
Beast_boy.jpg
speaking of teen titans go, how dare dc continue to water down their franchises man 
mean.gif
 show is horrible

that kid especially looks like the new beast boy from teen titans go
Beast_boy.jpg
speaking of teen titans go, how dare dc continue to water down their franchises man 
mean.gif
 show is horrible
The show used to be
smokin.gif

And the game they used to have on CartoonNetwork.com was amazing too.

Back
Top Bottom