the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I've had no motivation to do anything this week.

Wasting life...

1042979_o.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

im not against going because i dont like that it esclated the way it did :/ but im very clear about getting into my personal space and acting like you are going to hurt me and backing me into a corner. Its one of my things. She knew when she came over to me on some "lets go" steez it wasnt going to end nicely.
Everything you post (regarding your first post on this subject) has been funnier than the last thing. I wish I knew you in real life......

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Man these posts about girls in here are depressing as !$#$

Feels worse when you can relate to some of these life posts.
tired.gif

About a month and a half left in my senior year in HS...Man too many things to say.
tired.gif

Rear ended this chick today messing around and driving while I was on the phone
30t6p3b.gif
Car is all jacked up. I couldn't even think about
the accident the whole time cause the chick was secksi as hell. Smh at me contemplating running game at the scene of the accident
ohwell.gif

Nicki had potential when she was "mix tape nicki" hate the direction she gone in. Annoying as hell.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I hooked with this chick last night and she left me huge hickies on my neck
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what part of the game is that? I didn't even know girls still do that @+$@.

I'm at work wearing a hoody for the entire day.

feels batman.
Team Darkskin

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Few years ago me and my sister got into it heavy at a Lil Wayne concert of all places. Ended up calling her a garden tool, video girl and a bad mother. Me and my bro were visiting her in ATL at the time and she wouldn't let me back in her house and called the cops and told em I was trespassing so I couldn't even get my stuff
30t6p3b.gif
We didn't talk for almost 3 years...feels weird to even type that out. My sister has always made lifestyle choices I didn't agree with but that night I had to let it out. In hindsight, I kinda regret it. Family is one thing but siblings are another. I feel like its better to bite ones tongue and keep the relationship amicable than speak your mind and end up ruining a relationship with someone so connected to you. Just my 2 cents.

supernatural_confused.gif

roll.gif
yeah man I have the same reaction thinking about it to this day.

This aint no relationship thread but i just gotta vent my fustrations into structured thoughts, maybe it might help me.

The most insane, fustrating, gut wrenching, confusing, and painful feeling ive had in the past few months has been over this girl. I think the worse feeling has to be when you feel a way about someone, and they dont reciprocate it. I know that I cant do nothin really to change their mind, how someone feels is how they feel, right? It just sucks being invested in something with no returns.

I truly question if man and woman could really be JUST friends. I met this one shorty, everything was cool we clicked, had alot of common interest, but in the back of my mind i always felt like she aint really feel me in that type of way, so i turned myself off a little mentally from really gettin at it. In other words, i had thought this chick was so cool, i friendzoned myself. My rationale? I thought it was better to keep her as a friend than not have her in my life at all.

Fast forward to now. By this time, weve day-time chilled only (got lunch during class breaks or whatever), and ive always kept the convo light and fun. After all, i aint really tryna get in them drawers , im just kickin it with a friend right ? But then of course emotions get in the way...

We were chillin after class, just jonesin, and she gets a call from "a guy shes talking to" ( her words) . they were callin eachother petnames , and i could see that this voice on the phone completely dominated her attention, when i suddenly recognized something growing inside of me. It was jealousy! I was so flustered and annoyed i just got up , excused myself and left. This was a girl i PLANNED to just be friends with, then my damn feelings wants to get a mind of their own. Am i mentally weak for that? Im so mad that i let myself fall this far. Was this inevitable? Was i setting myself up for failure from the get?

I dont want to hang with this girl any more. The more time i spend with her, the stronger the feelings will get, the more awkward things will get. I can just stop communications entirely and just keep it on a hi/bye basis but i also feel that i might be throwing away a great potential friendship. Damn dilemma.

Did i just handle everything wrong? I have no shame in manning up to my mistakes. I just aint tryna deal with miscommunication and mixed signals. Just hopin that " this too shall pass."

/end vent

Love yall NT fam!

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

This aint no relationship thread but i just gotta vent my fustrations into structured thoughts, maybe it might help me.

The most insane, fustrating, gut wrenching, confusing, and painful feeling ive had in the past few months has been over this girl. I think the worse feeling has to be when you feel a way about someone, and they dont reciprocate it. I know that I cant do nothin really to change their mind, how someone feels is how they feel, right? It just sucks being invested in something with no returns.

I truly question if man and woman could really be JUST friends. I met this one shorty, everything was cool we clicked, had alot of common interest, but in the back of my mind i always felt like she aint really feel me in that type of way, so i turned myself off a little mentally from really gettin at it. In other words, i had thought this chick was so cool, i friendzoned myself. My rationale? I thought it was better to keep her as a friend than not have her in my life at all.

Fast forward to now. By this time, weve day-time chilled only (got lunch during class breaks or whatever), and ive always kept the convo light and fun. After all, i aint really tryna get in them drawers , im just kickin it with a friend right ? But then of course emotions get in the way...

We were chillin after class, just jonesin, and she gets a call from "a guy shes talking to" ( her words) . they were callin eachother petnames , and i could see that this voice on the phone completely dominated her attention, when i suddenly recognized something growing inside of me. It was jealousy! I was so flustered and annoyed i just got up , excused myself and left. This was a girl i PLANNED to just be friends with, then my damn feelings wants to get a mind of their own. Am i mentally weak for that? Im so mad that i let myself fall this far. Was this inevitable? Was i setting myself up for failure from the get?

I dont want to hang with this girl any more. The more time i spend with her, the stronger the feelings will get, the more awkward things will get. I can just stop communications entirely and just keep it on a hi/bye basis but i also feel that i might be throwing away a great potential friendship. Damn dilemma.

Did i just handle everything wrong? I have no shame in manning up to my mistakes. I just aint tryna deal with miscommunication and mixed signals. Just hopin that " this too shall pass."

/end vent

Love yall NT fam!

DGU try and see if you can sense jealousy in her first, if you can't, then give up.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

currently listening to some Willis Earl Beal

Why?

Got his album last week at work.

It literally hurt my ears. They need to retrack and remaster those songs, man. Painful.

I know he's all "hip" and !%%% now but c'mon, man. People really feeling that trash?

(nothing personal)

/end vent

Love yall NT fam!
Does she know how you feel about her?

/end vent

Love yall NT fam!

Save the headache and just tell her how you feel, if she doesn't feel the same way then move on to the next one

^^thanks for reading my rants. Just needed to discuss matters with some ogs before i make a next move.

Im a natural optimist , but The way i see it, with how im feelin, i have to make a decision word to lebron. Its either
1) Cut off ties, cold turkey, like a bandaid just rip it off. Keep it on a cordial level every time i see her. Get on with my life .
2) Stick around, chill out, maintain a facade of friendship but beneath that is a yearning for more.

Formulating my situation and thoughts out have really helped me actually. Like a little therapy session.

Its obvious what the choice is NT. If i were reading my own post, my advice would be number 1. But taking your own advice proves to be one of my weakest strengths.

Were on spring break now, so ill be seeing her in about two weeks. My NT fam, please pray for me the power to resist those damn eyes, thighs, style, lips and smiles. Give me the power to fight simp temptations and the fortitude to go along the path i have chosen with no regrets. Just hope i chose right.

**srsly i apprciate any insight yall have given me. Looking objectively and replying with anonymous words help me more than you think.

Agreed with everyone else. Just tell her how you feel bro, you don't wanna live life with any regrets. I probably gotta do the same
laugh.gif

GrideBounca11- Just tell her how you feel. If she wants to give a try then great but if not leave it alone. Its going to be tough in the beginning but you will be fine. It happens to all of us.

Trust me we all know is a lot easier said than done but if she doesn't want you to pursue anything with you thats fine. You'll eventually find someone who will.

Good Luck!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom