the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

You guys also have to understand, I don't have close guy friends, only girls. So maybe I am longing for companionship of a male and I am just putting it on him because he is so familiar to me and I have a special place for him in my heart?

Ugh.

That's exactly what it is.

Anyway,
Surprised I'm up this late
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I hate having cheap friends sometimes
ino da feel.
one time me and my boys went to grandpa freds bbq joint and we invited our other friend and when the bill came and he was forced to pay for some of it he got heated and left right away without saying anything

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

don't do it. but if you must, remember that regardless of him showing you he has changed he still has it in him to be a dirtbag and still wants to hit it. if you can deal with those facts, not hold it against him and resume some sort of relationship more power to you. but know you are walking into a world of potential problems.

damn this thread moves fast, the beast was only in effect for 30 mins.

No, I know he genuinely cares. We discussed if we get into it...he says as long as it doesn't ruin our relationship. But if I am getting to do it, I'd want it to be him. I am not the casual type and do not think I am getting in a relationship soon.
But yes, I agree, this can be problematic, but just depending on how we each decide to handle and take this friendship if it works. I know he cares for me and loves me as a person. He always will. He even cried when I got into my Masters program. I didn't even cry. lol But he was that proud of me. He was just very self-destructive person back then, depressed,etc. Due to my parents and their religious views and conservative ways and backgrounds, I hid him from my parents for 5 years and a half. He was scared and it got to him. It was just a mess. We should have ended it when we could have. He says I did not deserve him and I was too good for him, which is true. But I am independent now,grown,and a lot stronger and mature. 

Thanks guys for your perspectives. My girls gave so many different viewpoints. So good to see what men and Cap think of this type of situation since you are all unbiased (you do not know either of us two).

New coworker keeps looking over at my screen. Dude had the nerve to ask me what site I was on(NT). SMH.. Ink ain't even tried on his application yet.

Best to just cut things off, it was already bad before and yes it has been a long time but down the line you will probably realize it wasnt worth it. You already told him that no deep feelings can come of it and if you were to be in a serious relationship the friend ship you guys share will have to go. This is the time where you start to get a better grasp of yourself and better prepare yourself for your next relationship, life only knows when its going to come but, atleast youll be better mentally equipped and more mature and lack the negative influence of the previous bad relationship. And plus staying friends with some one who feelings were shared and the connection you guys had one of you is bound to give in. And why waste time with a passanger that decided to get off your train of life. Wasnt even cortious or anything just jumped off the train. Just polish yourself up and let nature run its course and youll find that person and ride the train of life together and do the dance with pants and everything will be good. This was all typed on an iphone, but i think the message was clear.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

New coworker keeps looking over at my screen. Dude had the nerve to ask me what site I was on(NT). SMH.. Ink ain't even tried on his application yet.
Try to somehow get a pic of him peeking and then post it for people to make photoshops. THEN show him what you were looking at..

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

You answered your own question Dima, you pretty much know what you should do.

Pabs! <3 Long time! This is the same guy I told you about years ago. lol Remember? +@@%, time flies. 
Ya, I am deciding just to try it out as friends. Time has wounded the heals. See how it goes. I am quite much stronger and in a better place now to handle what +@@% may come. But, I think we are both mature enough to handle it with grace.  Just that deep connection that always stuck around. After all, he knew me best and was my best best friend. Hope all is well with you!
smile.gif

I agree with you Patrick Bateman

@Hazel

So all you want is sex with the man after having had a relationship with him? You deserve much more especially since you want the companionship. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about this but you may not like who he is in that role as the jumpoff where he doesn't have to try. Unless the dude puts a ring on your finger and you guys start traveling together if you want and he gives you a baby if you want it is this worth it to you? He could block you from some good guys. Also hanging around so many girls can also block you from meeting dudes.

He can literally do what he did before to you or worse and get into a relationship with someone else while having sex with you and there be no repercussions to that because you aren't in a committed relationship with him.

Originally Posted by Will0827

Best to just cut things off, it was already bad before and yes it has been a long time but down the line you will probably realize it wasnt worth it. You already told him that no deep feelings can come of it and if you were to be in a serious relationship the friend ship you guys share will have to go. This is the time where you start to get a better grasp of yourself and better prepare yourself for your next relationship, life only knows when its going to come but, atleast youll be better mentally equipped and more mature and lack the negative influence of the previous bad relationship. And plus staying friends with some one who feelings were shared and the connection you guys had one of you is bound to give in. And why waste time with a passanger that decided to get off your train of life. Wasnt even cortious or anything just jumped off the train. Just polish yourself up and let nature run its course and youll find that person and ride the train of life together and do the dance with pants and everything will be good. This was all typed on an iphone, but i think the message was clear.
This is what some of my friends are saying. I have thought EXACTLY this too.
I actually doubt we either will give in. It didn't work in the first place for many reasons. So weird some people and the relationships that come and go in our lives. :S

Trust...I am keeping what you said in my head. 

"That's the .... I don't like." Is this a phrase from something? I think it's pretty funny.
Having to wake up early on a Saturday.
Having to go to Walmart when it's packed.
Texting a girl and she doesn't text me back.
Having to buy unnecessary ........ for college.
Having to pay $400-800 more a quarter for the same quality of education
Spoiler [+]
That's the .... I don't like.

Does anyone else think about things they would like to do while they are visiting the far away planets, and get upset because the chances of it actually happening are below zero.

The way I see it is just you guys are going to use one another as a crutch, you not having male friends if any and sharing this "connection" with him, and him not wanting to be alone and knowing what he has in you, don't take his "growth" for granted, or show weakness towards him in the aspect of feelings that never left and you not being in a relationship since you left him, Remember its easy to manipulate , especially when you know the person had / has a spot for you, I'm not saying you doing that to him, but him to you.

Unless you see yourself getting back together with this man, nothing good will come of this and will ultimately hurt you in the long run.

Originally Posted by cap1229

@Hazel

So all you want is sex with the man after having had a relationship with him? You deserve much more especially since you want the companionship. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about this but you may not like who he is in that role as the jumpoff where he doesn't have to try. Unless the dude puts a ring on your finger and you guys start traveling together if you want and he gives you a baby if you want it is this worth it to you? He could block you from some good guys. Also hanging around so many girls can also block you from meeting dudes.

He can literally do what he did before to you or worse and get into a relationship while having sex with you and there be no repercussions to that because you weren't in a committed relationship with him in the first place and had a sexual relations.

Very true in what everything you say. No no...that is not all I want from him. I am saying if that comes about...I guess since I am deprived and he is available. 
But whatever way this goes, I am strong enough to handle it with grace. Grew very very thick skin. 

Ok, I am about to call him to discuss all this. Thanks guys again!

Sorry for taking over the thread. Goodnight NT! 

Back
Top Bottom