the thread about nothing...

Bruh this Dwight ad has to go
indifferent.gif

hungry as hell, no food at the crib. no plates on my car. don't feel like eating curry down the street.

I sprained my wrist friday of the week before and I can rotate my wrist with no pain
1319347429001.jpg

Once I can do pushups without pain I'll get back in the gym
pimp.gif

I know this ain't the music forum but I need some new jams on my iPod, any recommendations?

I'm afraid of getting sick again (cancer). Had to tell someone. I don't like talking about it with family or friends. This seems like a harmless enough place to vent. Thanks, NT fambs.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I'm afraid of getting sick again (cancer). Had to tell someone. I don't like talking about it with family or friends. This seems like a harmless enough place to vent. Thanks, NT fambs.
Wish you the best fam, stay healthy.

When's the last time you've gotten checked for it?

^Hope you don't. Try to stop worrying about it. My aunt's doctor said worrying and stressing is good. 
On another note, if my Yanks get a bullpen, the other 4 or 5 teams that had a shot in October have my sympathies, as well as the Cubs.

hope you stay healthy man.

pft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I sprained my wrist friday of the week before and I can rotate my wrist with no pain
1319347429001.jpg

Once I can do pushups without pain I'll get back in the gym
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Makes you appreciate the simple things, thank god it was my left when I sprained it

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Carver

I know this ain't the music forum but I need some new jams on my iPod, any recommendations?
what kinda music are you into?

imma check those out nowitzness thanks.. And sleaze I am pretty open when it comes to music my Ipod is filled with a variety from pac to adele to weezer
laugh.gif
.. Trying to find new artist and stuff to listen to or old stuff I may not have

Originally Posted by Carver

What are the main genres that you like?

Back
Top Bottom