the thread about nothing...

Didnt get a response in the Supreme thread so I figured this would be the next best place.This is for anyone who has ordered of the Supreme website. 

Does Supreme charge your card as soon as you place your order? Or do they charge it when they ship?

My direct deposit is either going to either come in tonight at midnight or tomorrow night at midnight and I was hoping they would charge me when they ship it

What time of day did you place your order? If you did it after 5 pm, they'll pull it tomorrow.

sneakertalk thing happened and people blew it up obviously. what i find weird is that dudes put up gifs of pr0n with the quickness lol. i find it hard to look for gifs in general but apparently they have a whole other folder on their PC

wait.... no more tinypic.com?

I may be in the minority, but I like the new layout. Just got to get used to it.

On another note, what has been seen cannot be unseen on "ST" :smh:

I may be in the minority, but I like the new layout. Just got to get used to it.
On another note, what has been seen cannot be unseen on "ST" :smh:
I'm with you, I loved the simplicity of the old NT but this has some nice features.. like jump to my last post in this thread.. posting pics straight from the computer and some other stuff I can't think of at the moment.. but :pimp: glad we're off that yuku

i kinda like this new layout. :pimp:

we've been begging for a change and get salty when it happens. :lol:

we'll get used to it.

checking my avy again

smh I can't get this to work. I want it to fill up the whole box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom