the thread about nothing...

I can handle frigid temps and massive blizzards but idk what i'd do if an earthquake was happening....probably cry like a little girl lol.....idk how you Cal NTers shrug it off lol

last one i went to they just talked about what positions were available and how to apply for them (online)

i was all 
indifferent.gif
 showing up with copies of CV and resume 

Turn it up nice and loud :lol:

First implosion method for demolition as a result of the 2011 February earthquake here in my city.

Our land is pretty stuffed and buildings/heritage status around other demolished buildings meant that they couldn't be imploded.

Last edited:
Had an ebayer give me some story about how he couldn't pay for one of my auctions he won because he had lost his wallet the day before and had to cancel his cards, etc. The auction had been over 4 days with no response to daily invoices. Knew the story was bs but whatever, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But now, I see he coincidentally purchased a pair of shoes the day before he sent me the message. Do I open an unpaid item case or take the L and cancel the transaction? 

Late but I always file unpaid item case because it's faster and you get final value fees back. Cancel transaction cases take longer but I'm pretty sure you get your final fees back as well.

:rofl: :rofl:

is he a wrestler now?

:smh:

After K&OJ he fell off...

JEAH!

:rofl:

My analytical observation, please let me know if this sound good, may do major research on this....!!!!!!

Anyways the all seeing eye, or the 3rd eye is known to be symbolic imagery for the so called ruler right? so check this, the 3rd eye is the pineal gland, ultimatley all of our pineal glands are detirating due to fluoridated water, chemtrails,and prob other thing in food...so ultimatly these elites dont have there 3rd eyes or pineal glands messed with.. they dont drink fluridated water and prob have to keep our 3rd eyes lowered so they can stay at the top... makes sense?? 

I have to stop specializing the yambz... :smh:

...and drinking disaronno ameretto wtf..

Last edited:
I was going to start a thread on this but i will just post my thoughts here.

Can someone explain to me how people get so worked up over politics?

No matter who gets elected president, no matter what they say they will do, it is not going to get through the house and senate for the most part and if it ever does it will be littered with other clauses for personal interest of certain people.

How can people be mad at obama for not changing enough when everything he proposed get shot down immediately?

Also what changes in your personal life when a new president is elected. Honestly? Your property taxes on certain assets? I understand two platforms and that's it....Rich people angry their taxes will increase (which i am not in the $200k+ tax bracket so I don't care if you have to pay more taxes) and WAR. If you want troops home then vote for the president that says he will get troops home (again....says they will but its easier said then done).

I just don't get how people get so angry at me because i NEVER vote. I am not even a registered voter. Had a guy yesterday talk to me for 30 mins about why i should vote for Romney. But honestly my life will change by 0% no matter what happens. Romney will save the economy and get everyone jobs and make america AMERICA again....uh if you honestly think that some one can come in and BAM no recession then you should take more economic theory classes. It just seems that people get so adamant and angry about a topic that they have such little influence on. Go cast your 1 vote....go ahead....do your part and then let the electoral college pick the president....good thing you voted....way to go.

Finally found a reasonably priced moving company. Thank God I only need them to move about 5 or 6 big pieces that should take 2 hours tops.

Back
Top Bottom