the thread about nothing...

Cutting weight is depressing. Lost 25 lbs this summer after dirty bulking 30 pounds. I can't wait till I can stop this caloric deficit and carb up.
Depressing? As long as you're seeing results then its all good. Getting fit is never depressing. Just keep doing your thang man.
I have noticeably less energy, and things seem to get to me more lately. Almost at the finish line though. Thanks for the positive words bro.

In unrelated news I just fapped and I gave that tmac look to the links I had open after I refinished.

Last edited:
I have noticeably less energy, and things seem to get to me more lately. Almost at the finish line though. Thanks for the positive words bro.
mostly diet or exercise?

And I have been looking for good, healthy  energy boosters.

Last edited:

any good solutions for a dry nose?

Put your face in some {()} :wink:

These girls I work with are all talking mess about each other to me but when they interact it's the most hilarious fakest stuff I've seen. Every day I go into work and I've got some new story to hear without even asking :lol:

Sounds just like my job :lol: Lulz for days from said stories though.

Ya unfortunately it's the bad part about working with young people, they don't know how to act like an adult and talk things out before heading to a supervisor and getting people suspended :smh:

Oh, I'm not talking about "young people" in my scenario. I'm 20 and these women are 28-39 and act like they're still in high school.

chickens are gonna cluck.

Oh believe me we have some chicks that are that age and still don't know how to act, it's a pretty sad sight to see grown women act very immature and childish but yet proclaim to be classy

What were your favorite seasons/

imo...24 seasons 4 and 5 were the most hype. fun broadcast TV seasons of anything I've seen.
Edgar dying was one of the funniest things I've seen. I thought it was just me, but then I went to school the next day and everyone was clowning on it. The way he said 'Chloe' haunts me. Tears were had. They killed the most annoying character on the show in the most comical way they could imagine. Kudos forever.
and season 7 was nice for what it was...I mean...I thought this show was dead and done after that terrible season 6...so that they could bounce back and put something good together...
smokin.gif

I used to love 24...I could never watch it again, but there's so many moments that are forever and I'll gladly recommend seasons 3, 4, 5 and 7 to any dude.
To be honest, so much of it blends together because I would watch multiple episodes at once and went right into the next season. And all the twists and turns I'd have to remember who the villains were when thinking back. Plus I've tried not to read anything about the show on Wikipedia or the 24 wikia after I watch a season because it's ruined future stuff.
Reading about season 5 briefly it mentioned the "supposed" death of Tony. And I was like come on.. REALLY? So obviously he lives and I was waiting for him to return. 
I definitely think 4 and 5 were my favorites. Season 7 was great because of Renee alone.. with her fine redhead self. The early seasons automatically get a deduction for every story that included Kim. That absurd crazy dad/boss and then running into Johnny Drama in the woods. And Chloe might be one of the most surprising characters I've ever watched.. from being so annoying in her first season and now I love all of her bizarre expressions and reactions. So help me god if she ends up being a spy or turns on Jack the last few episodes I'll lose my mind. 

What do you guys like about the godfather trilogy?

Just watched the green mile...5/5.

Damn they did Lance Armstrong wrong...how do you strip him of EVERYTHING without a failed drug test?!

^^never had an oyster before

damn its taking me a long ***** time to reach 300 posts so i can sell a couple of items. i sold a few before we had the 300+ post minimum

Friday morning listening...

Incredibly stellar freshman effort from this band, almost haunting even in its raw honesty and bluntness - one of my fav of the year. Had the chance to see them live at Bonnaroo this year and I had chills the entire time.

Last edited:
My sister just called about the shooting by the Empire State Building. Her coworker witnessed someone get shot. There are some crazy people out there.....You never know how or when were gonna go.

Last edited:
What were your favorite seasons/

imo...24 seasons 4 and 5 were the most hype. fun broadcast TV seasons of anything I've seen.
Edgar dying was one of the funniest things I've seen. I thought it was just me, but then I went to school the next day and everyone was clowning on it. The way he said 'Chloe' haunts me. Tears were had. They killed the most annoying character on the show in the most comical way they could imagine. Kudos forever.

and season 7 was nice for what it was...I mean...I thought this show was dead and done after that terrible season 6...so that they could bounce back and put something good together... :smokin

I used to love 24...I could never watch it again, but there's so many moments that are forever and I'll gladly recommend seasons 3, 4, 5 and 7 to any dude.
To be honest, so much of it blends together because I would watch multiple episodes at once and went right into the next season. And all the twists and turns I'd have to remember who the villains were when thinking back. Plus I've tried not to read anything about the show on Wikipedia or the 24 wikia after I watch a season because it's ruined future stuff.

Reading about season 5 briefly it mentioned the "supposed" death of Tony. And I was like come on.. REALLY? So obviously he lives and I was waiting for him to return. 
I definitely think 4 and 5 were my favorites. Season 7 was great because of Renee alone.. with her fine redhead self. The early seasons automatically get a deduction for every story that included Kim. That absurd crazy dad/boss and then running into Johnny Drama in the woods. And Chloe might be one of the most surprising characters I've ever watched.. from being so annoying in her first season and now I love all of her bizarre expressions and reactions. So help me god if she ends up being a spy or turns on Jack the last few episodes I'll lose my mind. 
I just remember season 3 laying all the groundwork for greatness and then 4 and 5 delivering damn near every episode, and just shocking me by how far they'd go and their completely lack of dambs all along the way.

And I agree about Chloe...she grows on you like an annoying sister. Especially because she's actually dependable and they put even more obnoxious people as her bosses in CTU, like that Hobbit.

But Kim...I almost didn't give that show, Happy Endings, a chance, because I still hated Elisha Cuthbert for 24. Her running in the woods is the proverbial "we don't know how to keep a side character busy for most of a season, so we came up with ignorant ****." :smh: As ridiculous as that show would get back in the day, her character felt as stupid as it was in the moment.

But yeah...season 7 is a great bounce back...I'd say...don't hold your breath for season 8. It's not bad, it just feels like they blew their last gasp of a load on season 7, so they just chopped up pieces of old seasons and this is the leftovers platter. It gets to the point where you almost wish the show would've ended season 7, but there's still enough moments that make it good enough.

I'm a mess wit that *** Molly this weekend if it's the last thing I do...

Also GEEKED for Bears vs Giants tonight...Got my fifth of Hen in the freezer as we speak, and I think Wing Stop it is 

Back
Top Bottom