the thread about nothing...

Anyone else here still pissed at the daylight savings time?

I know I am. It gets dark around here at 6pm central time. Also in the morning when i go to work im driving toward where the sun rises and that **** be beaming on my face :smh: that's the **** i don't like

bane-cat-478x288.jpg

Guys these last few years I been through some crap and it really affected my school grades.
I go to a CC and I think I racked up around 8 Withdrawls or F's.
I want to know what are the chances if hurting me to transfer?
I have retaken the classes and received better grades but want to know how it will look
I plan on going to a Cal state school since I live out here like Dominguez.
Thanks for the input.

Anyone?

feel myself falling in love with this girl , she's perfect , beautiful, plays video games, mom likes her

Anyone else here still pissed at the daylight savings time?
I know I am. It gets dark around here at 6pm central time. Also in the morning when i go to work im driving toward where the sun rises and that **** be beaming on my face
mean.gif
that's the **** i don't like
sunset is about 4 and dark by 5 down here in socal, **** is whack, can't get any skate sessions down bc by the time companies are closed and out of work, it's already dark and the buildings aren't lit
mean.gif

sorry, i have no clue at all about all that but i'm pretty sure grades are everything when trying to transfer, unless you have money to pay for school off the bat but if you picked up your grades, i agree, talk to someone
feel myself falling in love with this girl , she's perfect , beautiful, plays video games, mom likes her
what's stopping you from wife-ing her up?

Last edited:
Damn, can someone put santa hats on my 6 megamen? :nerd: :lol:

Not good with those kind of **** |I

This student assistant job is soo easy..really laid back...only down side is pay is $7.67 :x

Cant complain though...

yo i saw you mention how i could get the game for that cheap, well if you noticed dudes are already complaining about it..
laugh.gif

and alot of people beat the campaign and cant hang online so they turn it in to gamestop, well at least where i live..im gonna wait maybe 2 weeks or so.

Night class sucks so bored wanna shoot some ducks i dont play hockey but i dont got pucks i roll in big ol trucks git a capacitator now all i need is the flux not feelin like a million bux even if im wearin a tailored tux dam this ish sux

Back
Top Bottom