the thread about nothing...

thandie newton is steph's mom now?

roll.gif

Watching Savages for the first time.......I couldn't share a broad with someone.

Tell me not, the ending ruined the entire movie for you? It sure as hell did for me. I was actually really into it leading up to the end.

I knew my hometown had a lot of wannabes, but damn I didn't really see it with my own eyes until I worked at this listening party for Future tonight.

So many ****** trying to get in with bogus alibis :smh:

Last edited:
@Rome what did u see

I dont like my roomates all they do is smoke tree all day, sit on the couch n think they big time trappers lol...its annoying as hell

Last edited:
Boston George has had a terrible past with women all together...but his mom was just shiesty...the father took care of that ***** n she just dogged his ****...excuse my language lol

My Xbox mic was broken, I could hear but others couldn't hear me. Sat down and took it apart expecting not being able to do anything. Messed around with some wires and now it works. :smokin

Don't really know what I did, but it made me feel handy. Either way feels good man.

it's sad out here man. |I

I don't even go out a lot, but **** is just corny how some ****** act.

@Rome what did u see
I dont like my roomates all they do is smoke tree all day, sit on the couch n think they big time trappers lol...its annoying as hell

I intern for his publicist, so I just went out to the party to help out, work the door, check the media contacts in and whatnot. It was a gang of people trying to get in saying "I'm (insert fake rapper name)" I should be on the list, etc. etc. It wasn't my job to turn people away so we let em in. But, it just shows everybody wants to be "known" or in the company of somebody famous. It ain't really that serious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom