the thread about nothing...

I can't do Lucky Charm >D
Lucky Charm sucks,yes I said it. >D

tumblr_mf53v7ic351s0o3q4o1_500.gif

:smh: @ you putting lucky charm & suck in the same sentence
What's my problem?I'm just getting my Rowdy Roddy Piper on.
tumblr_m7l93gfAgx1r270ozo2_r2_250.gif

I can't do Lucky Charm >D
Lucky Charm sucks,yes I said it. >D
Never had it.
Don't try it

Last edited:
Some dude stole our ball at the park while we were playing. We played vs him he lost and he was chilling with his girl while dribbling it and he took her to her whip and when we finished the ball wasnt there. All of our boys and ppl on the court saw dude with it and NOBODY else was around our court besides dude. It was one of the better balls we had but we have the whole trunk of the car filled with em along with our boy also so im like w.e . And my brother starts causing a scene over it and im like dude w.e let it go we aint getting the ball back regardless. As were getting to the car my boy is like when you're older bro is talking stay quiet . Im like the ****? Dude causing a scene over a bball when we got like 7 of em. That we found. So hes gonna fight over a basketball ? Son be quiet.

I swear dudes like to d-ride certain celebs.

]
i kidd
You're a funny fella.

But really, this thread disgust me sometime-http://niketalk.com/t/274707/celebrites-rockin-heat-fly-gear-fly-kicks-vol-3

Too many Kanye,Chris Brown,Teyana Taylor,Wale,and Stalley pics in there.

yes i'm mad

[/URL]
I like Kanye but some people be defending his grapefruits way too much

Some dude stole our ball at the park while we were playing. We played vs him he lost and he was chilling with his girl while dribbling it and he took her to her whip and when we finished the ball wasnt there. All of our boys and ppl on the court saw dude with it and NOBODY else was around our court besides dude. It was one of the better balls we had but we have the whole trunk of the car filled with em along with our boy also so im like w.e . And my brother starts causing a scene over it and im like dude w.e let it go we aint getting the ball back regardless. As were getting to the car my boy is like when you're older bro is talking stay quiet . Im like the ****? Dude causing a scene over a bball when we got like 7 of em. That we found. So hes gonna fight over a basketball ? Son be quiet.

sell ur basketballs and invest in an english writing class

just saw a commercial for that awful haunted house movie,

they showed parts of the movie then they flashed some reviews..

funniest movie ever, and all these other ridiculous things, then i rewinded my dvr and in really small letters it showed the peoples twitter names 
laugh.gif

Im typing from my phone. Bite me

Im typing from my phone. Bite me

just playin brah

this summer both of my basketballs got stolen at da park in the same week

havent bought another ball since
agreed. no need to buy balls anymore.

for example, today i played some pickup with some random guys. at the end of the game, i took the ball and dribbled it to my car and drove off.

Back
Top Bottom