the thread about nothing...

I saw someone smoking in the library today
He was taking hits out of what looked like a pen, but I couldn't smell anything
And when he excelled it didn't linger in the air, for lack of a better word
How is this possible?
nerd.gif
Electronic cigarette? 

DID THEY JUST ADD THE SPONSOR LINK NEXT TO THE PROFILE LINK AT DA TOP OF THE PAGE???

LOL I KEEP HITTING IT BY ACCIDENT.

SIDE NOTE: THAT SHOELACE BRACELET COMPANY IS A SPONSOR NOW

yesterday  gatzby and i went walking down the street in this area equivalent to rodeo drive in beverly hills..

milfs everywhere...cute little rich girls too..

they were rockin their super small outfits since it was about 78 or so yesterday..
some fine older blonde chick with short hair comes up and 
starts petting him and as im looking down her shirt she looks up to me and smiles 
embarassed.gif

shes asking me what kind he is and whatnot..and the entire time she is talking to me, she is making direct eye contact with me and has this huge smile...
im not a big fan of short hair but this lady looked on point...her body put the young chicks walking around to shame..
i got a call from my girl and i told her i had to go.. 
as im leaving and she tells me awww thats too bad,
i told her it was nice meeting you and she said likewise..
then she says...ill see you later and told me that she owns the jewelry store i was standing in front of and to stop by soon..

if you got a single player bone in your body ([II]?) you should go back at least to rap w/ her. you aint gotta cheat on ya gal (unless thats how you're livin) just see where things go. if not for yourself , do it to regale your NT brethren w/ a riveting tale.

'All I really gotta say is if  that's how our people get down, how we gonna ever get up if that's how we get down...it's a shame when you really look at it...my folk against your folk, but we all kinfolk!'

Last edited:
I really need to get out of the buy and sell forum, makes me want to buy kicks :smh:

Can't afford that at the moment |I

Last edited:
I really need to get out of the buy and sell, makes me want to buy kicks :smh:

Can't afford that at the moment |I

i had to step away from the pick up thread for that reason as too. putting ideas that weren't in my brain earlier. i swear, i didn't even want a pair of penny 5s. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom