the thread about nothing...

Dasani is the best bottled water :pimp:

:x

Fiji or smart water :pimp:

This man knows. Or VOSS

lol Voss has the most terribly designed bottles

They really need to add a groove to accommodate your fingers because when condensation builds on the tubular glass they get very slippery... combined with a heavy and breakable glass bottle = :smh:

:nerd:

Angel-Fire-CO-6-9.jpg

Last edited:
i went for a walk and saw an old man asleep driving his motorized wheelchair 
mean.gif
 i was barely able to tap/grab his shoulder as he sped by me, luckily he woke up and slowed down 
laugh.gif

then i saw some creep in his 50's-60's staring at some little girls at some house, he had that al bundy hand in the pants thing going on 
mad.gif
 he saw me walking his way and bounced quick 
mean.gif

i went for a walk and saw an old man asleep driving his motorized wheelchair 
mean.gif

i was barely able to tap/grab his shoulder as he sped by me, luckily he woke up and slowed down 
laugh.gif

then i saw some creep in his 50's-60's staring at some little girls at some house, he had that al bundy hand in the pants thing going on 
mad.gif

he saw me walking his way and bounced quick 
mean.gif

scary gifs are always the answer. "Excuse me sir, would you be interested in looking at moving pictures of girls?...." :lol:

Im trying to create a budget, a real budget, but im having a hard time finding a good $ amount for grocery shopping.... Im single and live alone, how much can I really spend on food/month? all I know is eating out alot is killing my pockets

Im trying to create a budget, a real budget, but im having a hard time finding a good $ amount for grocery shopping.... Im single and live alone, how much can I really spend on food/month? all I know is eating out alot is killing my pockets

go to an asian supermarket. you can walk out with a months worth of vegetables for 20 bucks

Back
Top Bottom